Is anyone having problems sleeping?

motherof2

Is anyone having problems sleeping? I am now on day 3 of phase 1 and for the past 2 nights I have been restless at night and keep waking up. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe it could be to dehydration? I do struggle to drink water although I have managed to keep headaches at bay by sipping water almost constantly!

Hi there

I have been more tired at night so have been going to bed earlier (i did put that down to the clocks going back though). I also wake a lot at night and especially so this week but usually have no problem dropping back off.

The most noticeable thing is that i have been waking an hour before the alarm goes off, this NEVER happens regardless of how late i set alarm for, but if this is a side effect of diet i LIKE it!

Hope your sleep sorts itself out soon x

In general I am sleeping much better than before I started on Harcombe

Thanks Karen and MommyB it is nice to know other people’s reactions to phase 1 too. Like you Karen, I feel very tired and have no problem falling to sleep at night.
Swivlehips- check out 86alpzzyj thread re the Harcombe diet, where the diet plan is explained well.. I am quite new to it, but I have read through the book and it all seems very logical to me. It looks like you are doing great with good losses each week. Good luck!

Last edited:
Back