is anyone keeping ww quiet from friends?

The only people I told in the beginning were the OH and my best friend. OH was all for it, best friend said that I was wasting my money. Still to this day, she is the only person that has not commented on my weight loss at all :( Now people can see I have lost weight so I can no longer keep it a secret. I like keeping it a secret :)

well i had someone one monday say iv lost weight 'loads' as they put it! .. very happy that someone noticed and then last night one of my OH friends was over and he asked have i lost weight aswel :D i just played it down and said a little bit and changed convo.. Happy ! :D

That must have been really nice him asking, considering he is a man and we know how observant they are!!

The only people I told in the beginning were the OH and my best friend. OH was all for it, best friend said that I was wasting my money. Still to this day, she is the only person that has not commented on my weight loss at all :( Now people can see I have lost weight so I can no longer keep it a secret. I like keeping it a secret :)

She probably isn't able to say anything as she's is too busy eating her words!! She will soon x

I'm keeping quiet, I done ww last year and everyone knew and I'd update on fb my losses etc but not this time, I originally didn't want people to think oh here she goes again or dealing with the questions when I fail. This time it's private and people have now started noticing;) it's lovely;)

That must have been really nice him asking, considering he is a man and we know how observant they are!!

Yeah it was.. Oh friend though is so nice tho.. He gives me a compliment every time he sees me!

Not even my OH knows........ For years I have been heavier than him. Although I am now lighter I am still not ready to tell him.

my fella is slim too. i didnt tell him at first i was too ashamed then 1 night i told him . xx

Back