is anyone on the 1000cal a day because they have to be?

babyphat

hey everyone,

i ve been on sole source for about 3 weeks and a half, but i found out that im not supposed to be because of my weight. i actually should be on the 1000 cal programme. Has anyone actually lost weight on this? How long would it take me to get from 10stone down to 8st 7llbs on 1000cal programme? i would really appreciate your views!

thanx

babyphat

xx

Personally I find the 1000cal programme the hardest....so few calories and yet carbs!! no ketosis! I much prefer the 1200cal one.

Anyway......In the land of maths you are consuming about 1000 cals, so you have about 1000 deficit each day, so 7000 a week. It takes 3500 deficit calories to burn 1lb of fat.

I figure the losses are about 1-2lbs a week on this plan because we are not always burning fat cause of the carbs.

I'm basing the figures on the "average" person....a lot of us need less than 2000 cals to maintain our weight....depends how active you are.

Can't really predict losses when it comes to this I'm afraid.......best of luck!!

thanx Coley

are you on the 1200 i assume? How long have you been on it and what is your target weight?

Back