Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

I can imagine Liz! Must be lovely! Living and breathing birmingham all the time makes me ill haha! I love escaping to the seaside! My folks have a place on the east coast so we go there when we can! :) Ive been there on SS before as well back in 2009, that was tough!

OK I'm struggling today. Already had 2 bars and some chicken!!! It's so hard in my brain to stay focused as I'm so close to goal but have to do this!!! I've been on and off for like 4 weeks now and I'm still in the same postion. I guess it could be worse, I could have gained!! Just miss food and feel fed up. Wish I could just do weight watchers or something but losing half a pound a week would send me mad lol. On a plus side I went to Miss Selfridge at lunch and tried loads on, all size 12's and everything fitted :) Come on last bit of fat, do one lol

OK I'm struggling today. Already had 2 bars and some chicken!!! It's so hard in my brain to stay focused as I'm so close to goal but have to do this!!! I've been on and off for like 4 weeks now and I'm still in the same postion. I guess it could be worse, I could have gained!! Just miss food and feel fed up. Wish I could just do weight watchers or something but losing half a pound a week would send me mad lol. On a plus side I went to Miss Selfridge at lunch and tried loads on, all size 12's and everything fitted :) Come on last bit of fat, do one lol
you can do it Liz!! You have done so well especially getting into 12s woohoo. Think cos we been on it so long it does get hard, just need to refocus every now and again. I have the occasional day on step 2 and it satisfies my hunger and doesn't interfere with losses. How much have u lost in total now?? X

Hun that is amazing!!! Youre doing incredibly well and you need to just keep going!
we know missing food is normal, but we have to learn to stop emotional eating. Are you fed up in general or just becuase of the diet? Is there something you can do this evening to distract you?

Started at 15.1 now 12.1. My target is 11.7 so not much to go. I'd ideally like to be 11. How you getting on? X

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Hi hun, took me 13 weeks. I had 2 stay the same weeks weeks in that time. Was 100% the while time :) best thing I ever did. Have you just started? Another essex bird :)

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Liz, just keep focused on goal. The food will still be there when you come off plan, and the temporary relief when you come off plan will be far outweighed by having to start the process again.

As you know, these few days are the hardest and once you get through them its generally so much easier.

Even if you end up having 6 products today it's ok, just stay on plan and tomorrow you'll be so glad you did.

Started at 15.1 now 12.1. My target is 11.7 so not much to go. I'd ideally like to be 11. How you getting on? X Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)
that's great!! Wish I was that close to my target. I started at 17.1 now I'm 12.10 want to be 11.7 so still a bit to go x

U lot have done so well...was 17.3 now 15.7 but ideally wana be 14 by my holiday in june...guna try and do SS for four weeks ... and then when I get back guy do a different diet and get the rest of slowly... I would love to be 12 stone xx

U lot have done so well...was 17.3 now 15.7 but ideally wana be 14 by my holiday in june...guna try and do SS for four weeks ... and then when I get back guy do a different diet and get the rest of slowly... I would love to be 12 stone xx
you have done well too!! Fingers crossed you get to your target for holiday, you are gonna look fab!!

Started at 15.1 now 12.1. My target is 11.7 so not much to go. I'd ideally like to be 11. How you getting on? X Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Touching distance then! And you're being so strong with yourself it's inspiring!

I'm not too bad! Managing to stay 100% which is always a relief lol

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Woop Lizz glad to hear you're 100% :)

Woop Lizz glad to hear you're 100% :)

Thanks hun! It's been one of those weeks but I'm determined that's for sure :) how are you getting on?

You'll be so glad you stayed strong at weigh in!

I'm still doing fine, bit bored of no food! But I was so unhappy trying and failing to get back on track I'm just relieved to be here now!

Hopefully you haven't got a tempting weekend ahead?!

You're so right, it is boring, but you have the gift of time! Lol no more cooking!

I'm doing well although I am having my first period for 6 months so that'll screw with the scales Monday night :(

What you up to with your weekend?

The funny thing is, Im now obsessed with cooking proper meals for my bf, where before, all I ever cooked for myself was a ready meal! Otherwise I was on takeaways, packaged sandwiches and junk food.

I'm hoping I'll still want to cook and include myself once I'm on maintenance.

I really wouldn't worry about totm as you'll know your weigh in isnt accurate, can you measure yourself instead for now for motivation?

I work for an accountancy firm and I'm studying to be chartered, so going to distract myself with exam revision all weekend! Not much fun but at least its not eating ha.

How about you?

How funny that we are the same on that!

I know, it's not taking over or giving me emotional eating cravings which is a relief. I'm finding the diet easy again. Silly totm though!

Wow that's amazing! You enjoy it?
I'm a project manager, I manage highways schemes which means I boss loads of men about! Always a pleasure lol

Back