Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

I've been to Nottingham decathlon and ikea but thAts all I saw of it really , we will all have to group meet somewhere in couple months would be great to see the faces of people we are supporting and getting support from ?

Hi all, had my 5th weigh in today lost 3lbs was a bit disappointed but looking at the bigger picture that's 26 pounds in 5 weeks. Determined to get over the 2stone mark by next week.hope you are all doing good

Well done, that's very good. We must have started the same day as I'm just finishing week 5. Going very quick!!!

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb

Thank you Lizwhite29, i started 2nd jan. it is going really quickly, I've got to be honest today is the first day I've struggled.going to have an early night. How are you finding it?? Well done on your loss so far.

Great loses there and yes Susie that sounds like a plan. I don't live too far away from the Ikea :)

I started the 3rd so one day later than you. It's been ok, I've had a day like that this week but must stick with it. Hope we both have a fab week 6 :)

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb

I can't see anyone else's on my mobile apart from mine. I did put mine on from my mobile so not sure if that makes a difference. Can you see mine?

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb

Do you have a settings bit? Mines in the more part at the bottom of the ap. like this
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391717907.321963.jpg

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb

Ive managed to sort it. Downloaded the new app and now it works woop!!!!

week 1 = - 10 lbs

Back