Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Mine was like that this week. Only shifted 1lb in 5 days and then the next 2 days it went down by a lb each. The body is weird but remember there is no way your not losing fat on this diet. It's impossible not too. X Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb Wk6 -3lb
as Liz said the body is very strange when it comes to weight loss, I have been the same weight since Monday, but last weekend lost 4 pounds.very strange, but a loss is a loss, so keep smiling

Think I need to start a hobby or something. Maybe crochet to stop myself from wanting to eat. Anyone know any good starter kits? week 1 - 10 lbs week 2 - 4 lbs week 3 -
ha ha I know what you mean, I'm a beautician and was painting my nails everyday!! I've now bought a sewing machine to play with. Keeps your mind busy

I've been reading loads and doing puzzles. Never thought I'd like puzzles but done 4 since being on this diet lol. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

Haha glad I'm not the only one... Off to eBay and amazon to find a kit or something

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Got weighed this morn and have put on 3.5 lbs from last week (due to being off plan for a few days whoops). I am back with a vengeance this week so Hoping for a good loss this week to make up for it. My cwpc said that when you eat and drink normally again a lot of the weight that goes back on is water weight associated with glycogen stores in lover being replenished. Have to say I felt awful the next day after being off plan. Feel so much better when I'm eating Cambridge products. Just goes to show what too many carbs and sugar do to you!!!! Ugh... Going to avoid feeling like that for a while! Next official weigh in 3rd march. Hope everyone else has had a good week. How you doing Liz, Susie and red6? K

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Got weighed this morn and have put on 3.5 lbs from last week (due to being off plan for a few days whoops). I am back with a vengeance this week so Hoping for a good loss this week to make up for it. My cwpc said that when you eat and drink normally again a lot of the weight that goes back on is water weight associated with glycogen stores in lover being replenished. Have to say I felt awful the next day after being off plan. Feel so much better when I'm eating Cambridge products. Just goes to show what too many carbs and sugar do to you!!!! Ugh... Going to avoid feeling like that for a while! Next official weigh in 3rd march. Hope everyone else has had a good week. How you doing Liz, Susie and red6? K

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

3lb gain is nothing, you'll have that off in a few days and defo only water. Hope going back into ketosis is ok for you. Are you back on now? No what you mean about feeling better on it, I love the empty feeling makes me feel a lot slimmer.
All good for me, 3lb off on sat. Hopefully 3-4 more weeks and ill move up the steps. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

Thanks and well done you. I'm going swimming tomorrow morning before work so hopefully that will help shift the excess. I'm glad it wasn't any more I did get a bit carried away. Whoops.

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

It's so easy to get carried away but your back which is good. Enjoy your swim.
Do you have 2 bars a day? Was thinking of having 2 plus a shake but my CDC doesn't recommend it. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

My cwpc said that the lemon ones are the only ones you can have more than one a day on. But I generally only ever have one bar a day. Getting a bit used to lemon bars so ordered some peanut ones to mix it up too. Yeah I'm back on it now and finding it fine so far. It feels normal to be on it again. Last time I just gave up and carried on eating so it's definitely an improvement!!!

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

P.s. does anyone know what best form of exercise is to help with weight loss, toning loose skin etc??

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

My cwpc said that the lemon ones are the only ones you can have more than one a day on. But I generally only ever have one bar a day. Getting a bit used to lemon bars so ordered some peanut ones to mix it up too. Yeah I'm back on it now and finding it fine so far. It feels normal to be on it again. Last time I just gave up and carried on eating so it's definitely an improvement!!!

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Thanks. Will only have one. I've been feeling a bit ill with sore throat etc which has made me feel hungry but will just have some chicken.
How long did you last when on it before? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

Oh no you poor thing. Why don't you have one of the soups and put chicken into it so like a chicken soup sort of thing. I only lasted two weeks last time but cheated every week. This time I didn't at all for first two weeks but obviously being off plan for a few days has meant I've gained this week. Hopefully it won't take too long to get back onto ketosis right? I've ordered some ketostix so I can check. Yea stick to one bar a day and you should be fine. Sometimes I have half a bar and half a soup for lunch and then have tje other halves for dinner. Makes you feel as though you are getting more. Hope everyone else is doing okay xx

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Thanks, may try that. You should go back into ketosis a bit quicker, I always use them sticks just to check, my CDC gives me a few a week. The only good thing about being ill is I'm drinking loads of fluid so hopefully that will give me a boost.
Do you work krazzed? Have kids? I'm being nosy :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

Im a PhD student by day and temple spa consultant by night :) no kids yet but fiance and house and 3 rabbits. How about yourself?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4
week 5

I work in merchandising, basically deciding what ranges to buy for stores. I work at debenhams head office. No kids, live with my other half (not married but been together 8 years)
What do you do at the spa? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

Im a PhD student by day and temple spa consultant by night :) no kids yet but fiance and house and 3 rabbits. How about yourself? week 1 - 10 lbs week 2 - 4 lbs week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan) week 4 week 5
sorry to but in, but have heard about temple spa products, do they sell to beauty therapists to use in treatments, or do you only sell to the public, to use on themselves ??

We have a corporate side and domestic side so I do spa evenings in people's homes but if you want to sell in shop then I think you would have to contact head office because they're quite hot on how their products are marketed and public image etc. Let me know if you want to be a consultant tho and I can get my manager to give you a call. That way you could do spa evenings for your clients and then sell products that way. Let me know.

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4
week 5

Products are fab :)

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4
week 5

We have a corporate side and domestic side so I do spa evenings in people's homes but if you want to sell in shop then I think you would have to contact head office because they're quite hot on how their products are marketed and public image etc. Let me know if you want to be a consultant tho and I can get my manager to give you a call. That way you could do spa evenings for your clients and then sell products that way. Let me know. week 1 - 10 lbs week 2 - 4 lbs week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan) week 4 week 5
I don't work in a salon, I do mobile beauty and I'm always on the look out for good quality products for my clients. Would love to know more about being a consultant too.

Oh fab. Where abouts do you live and what's your email address. I'll email you my number. K

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4
week 5

Back