Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Hi all sorry I've gone awol for last few days. I haven't died I just been busy with uni work Eekk so will comment properly once I've had a chance to read through what I've missed. Hope your all okay. I did 34 laps in pool today and my friend has convinced me to do spinning class followed by a legs bums and tums class at the gym tonight so if you dont hear from me by the weekend it is possible I am in some sort of exercise induced coma. Hope everyone has been having a good week x

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far)
week 6 -

But I'd eat that easy, although I'm not a huge wine fan, more Bailey's lol. Oh I hope I havnt put on, after sts then being bad for a day, not sure I could cope with a gain :(

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

When's your weigh in?

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again

Hi all sorry I've gone awol for last few days. I haven't died I just been busy with uni work Eekk so will comment properly once I've had a chance to read through what I've missed. Hope your all okay. I did 34 laps in pool today and my friend has convinced me to do spinning class followed by a legs bums and tums class at the gym tonight so if you dont hear from me by the weekend it is possible I am in some sort of exercise induced coma. Hope everyone has been having a good week x

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Thank god your back. Thought you'd gone AWOL into the biscuit tin!!!!! Well done on the exercise. When's your next weigh in? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Monday is the officially weigh in. My scales are a bit off but think I lost 3 lbs last week despite cheats. Just trying to cane it before weigh in I'm so close to being in the 14's stone which I havent been in for two years!!! Also trying to find the dream, inspiration omg I would never wear that dress so if anyone is bored and wants to send me any ideas more than welcome :) how's the cheating going has it kick started you... Sorry to see you sts again... You are a Cambridge anomaly... Probs a bunch of geeks stuck in a lab looking over your food diary and stretching their heads!!! Haha

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Stretching lol?! Scratching I mean. Now stretching would be impressive. Hope you're okay too Susie x

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

P.s. I still haven't read through comments so sorry if I've missed anything. If anyone has been to cycling class before please let me know what's its like. I have never been so not sure what to expect. Think there is a lot of swear involved which isn't something I am used to :eek:

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I'm not sure, possibly a week Fri for weighin, depends on work

P.s. I still haven't read through comments so sorry if I've missed anything. If anyone has been to cycling class before please let me know what's its like. I have never been so not sure what to expect. Think there is a lot of swear involved which isn't something I am used to :eek:

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Yes, spin classes, I did them for years, they are awesome but my cdc said that's a step 3 class, because it can make you faint. I just run now

Yes, spin classes, I did them for years, they are awesome but my cdc said that's a step 3 class, because it can make you faint. I just run now

How far/fast do you run? I'm looking at couch to 5k but having only been back on SS for 4 days so far I'm not sure about it. Tempted to have an extra product on running days as I feel for me it is more important to take advantage of the motivation to start exercising than delay until I am on a later step.

Oh god lets hope I don't faint then. Thanks for preparing me. :)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I tend to go to the gym in the mornings so I have two boiled eggs and my shake for breakfast on those days instead of the mini meal in the evenings.

I'm used to running although I've had a year off due to pregnancy then c section. I'm used to long distance. I'm okay doing fairly slow runs on treadmill because I use weights too so I don't get muscle wastage. Slower runs are fat burn, whereas sprints will increase heart rate etc so I stick to slow and fairly long but medically due to c section I have to take it easy. Typical spin will burn 500 cal per 45 min class ...if you do what your told by instructor but you'll find it hard if you're new to it, plus your bum will hurt, but you get used to that in time. Due to high cal burn on spin that's why it's level 3 otherwise you'll be living off 100 cals a day. At the very least do step 2 on spin days I think....it's hard enough when you eat properly lol

Well done krazzed. 3lb is fab :)
How much do you have to get into the 14's? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Lol I've already been swimming this morning too and I'm supposed to be doing a class afterwards too.... Oh god.

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

So I just got back. Omg I nearly died and felt so sick and like I was going to faint. Couldn't follow the latter half of the class so just kept cycling but omg..... Intense!!!! Iv come back and had chicken salad since I've probably burnt all my calories today from swimming and spinning. And i havent even had my last meal... Don't think I will now. This better show on the scales Monday. How u getting kn Liz did you find the cheating has kick started your loss?

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

The class afterwards was cancelled because there's a gunman in the town I live and police have closed half of hucknall so leisure center is taking the people in who can't get home. It's crazy. I was in town earlier saw the police and everything but thought it was a bank robbery. People been advised to not leave house... It's on the news and everything!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Omg that's terrible. Stay safe.
I use to spin all the time, defo couldn't do it on ss. Defo don't over do it as you could go into starvation, think that's what happened to me hence the no loses.
Yes kick started for me, lost the 3lb I put on straight away and another 2lb since. Official weigh in is sat. Hoping for another lb or 2, want to get below 12.7 so I have less than a stone to go :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Oh wow that's amazing Liz very well done you and much deserved you have been soooooooo good and deserve a good loss this week!!! 14 lbs is nothing you will do that in no time! Are you aiming to lose anymore after goal as like a buffer or just go onto maintaining. What happens when you go into starvation mode and how do you go into it??? Yeah it's awful crazy gunman... Not looking good for him. I wouldn't be surprised if they announce he's been shot. Police don't tolerate things like that and the risk is too high. Don't actually know why he's there or anything.... Maybe he forgot to take his medication this morning x

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Thank you. I want to be anything below 11.7, so will get as close to that as possible and then move up the steps. Ideally I'd like a few pound to play with so I could do things like go on holiday and not think OMG how much did I put on and it be the end of the world lol. Prob between 11-11.7 and ill be happy.
They'll defo shoot him if he's waving a gun around. What a nutter. Just checked the news here and nothing showing.
How many lbs do you have till your in the 14's? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

1-2 lbs lol so so close !!!! If you go on BBC news it's on there. Just type hucknall in search box. Yeah sounds good to lose a bit extra. You're all my inspiration :)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Back