Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Oh god kiwi sounds awful. Glad u haven't had a stroke but they do need to find out what's causing migraines don't they? Well done on your loss Liz. Water is the key to it I think.... I haven't drunk way enough water this week!!

Total loss = 24lbs

Best of luck Joanne. I found SS for 2 weeks to get me started followed by SS+ worked for me.

Good luck Joanne :) You can do it, I done 13 weeks!!!

Krazzed - you being 100%?

Kiwi - not good on the migraine front but thankfully nothing too serious like a stroke. Rest up and take it easy. Xx

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

I'm being good just not drinking enough water!!!!

Total loss = 24lbs

Good good!!! Get glugging girl :)

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

I know I don't know why I'm struggling..... Need to keep drinking!!!!

Total loss = 24lbs

I found it easier to drink water on the diet. I made sure i had bottles by certain times. I one 750mls each, one by 11, one by 2, one by 5 and one when home in the evenings.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

Thanks everyone. What a supportive group you are. Day 1 nearly done. Feeling knackered. But pleased I've stuck to it 100%, bring on tomorrow!

How you done with the water today hun?

I've been super good with food the past few days, went for a leaving lunch and have chicken and lettuce lol. Only fruit, veg, protein and yogurt has passed my lips.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

I tried to have all mine by 6-7 pm otherwise I woke in night for wee!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone. What a supportive group you are. Day 1 nearly done. Feeling knackered. But pleased I've stuck to it 100%, bring on tomorrow!

Well done hun. Just stick to it. Days 1-5 and 10 were bad for me but the worst thing to do is cheat as you'll kick yourself out of ketosis. Once your past the first few weeks you'll be flying. My 13 weeks flew by. Keep strong and distract yourself loads. X

Hi am at the end of day 3 I did this diet 4 years ago lost 3 stone hoping to loose 4 stone this time by July 18th. Do u think I can do this x thanks

Hi

I'm new to the forum, its my fourth time on Cambridge. Had successful losses and stuck to it 100% each time but struggled with maintenance. Hoping this is the last time, having used these forums for inspo the first three times, I've signed up and started my own little diary to keep myself accountable!

It truly is an amazing diet, and losses are great if you stick to it 100% - I totally have faith in Cambridge, its me on my own thats the problem! All you new starters- 4 days in it starts to feel amazing and after a week its actually easy and SO worth it.

Jo x

Yes - if you stick to it 100%.

Don't know your vitals, but I've done the Cambridge before for 15 weeks and lost 1.5stone in the first 4 weeks and a stone in each of the 4 weeks following - total of 4stone in the 15 weeks, so you should defo have time if you stick at it.

Jo x

I always do, twice a night!!! Nightmare lol. How you finding ww?

Yeah ok, I like eating again lol but counting points up is annoying

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back