Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

There are some sausages that only have 1gram of carbs, think there called farmers something. Maybe you should have an ss+ day or have some Protein. Remember how hard it is to get in to ketosis, you don't want to go through that again.

Someone posted ...this diet is short term pain for long term gain, think of the summer.

She told me to stay away from all sausages. Odd because I thought carbs were worse on this diet than fat ( bit like Atkins). I've dug out my old weight watcher book from a few years ago and I had small losses there too. :( I go back to work in march and want my pre baby weight back...seems unlikely now

No your not allowed sausages cause they have loads if other stuff in them.

How much weight have u got to lose? March is ages away, you could lose a stone by then

Suziefloosie don't give up... Your brain is playing tricks on you to get you back to eating the usual ctap. Don't do it!!!! Look how far you have come so far... Better than you would have done on any other diet plan so stick at it. This is the only option you have to lose weight at the pace you want so why give up now??? You're closer to being thin now than you were four weeks ago. Maybe add in some exercise to kick start a loss for next week... Let us know how it goes. K x

No matter how bad you feel now just let the slip up go and start again. If u give up you will defo not lose the baby weight but if you carry on all you have to do is have your products and you WILL be thin. Like I said before you can eat as many sausages as you like once you've lost the weight and fancy a treat. Take steps today to be a better version of you tomorrow!!!! You can do it :)

Might help to visualise how you feel looking at yourself in the mirror when you are thin. Also have a great or goal of what you want in mind... I'm going to buy myself a nice red dress as a motivational tool to keep the carbs at bay!!! The funny thing is we say we enjoy food but to be honest I hardly take time to taste it... I just shovel it in passively!!!

Thanks everyone. Id be happy at 10.5 but ideally 9.9. 10.5 will get me back into my work clothes, 9.9 will allow me to wear everything in my wardrobe. I've joined a gym and did quite a bit last week...maybe if I hadn't I'd have gained. I'm 12.7 atm

You might have gained more muscle mass which technically weighs more than fat but takes less space. Have you checked your measurements. You may have actually lost inches from your body but still weigh the same... That is possible. Just keep going it will be worth it when you're back in those work clothes and everyone will be like... Did u actually have a baby lol!

You might have gained more muscle mass which technically weighs more than fat but takes less space. Have you checked your measurements. You may have actually lost inches from your body but still weigh the same... That is possible. Just keep going it will be worth it when you're back in those work clothes and everyone will be like... Did u actually have a baby lol![/

QUOTE] I did have it all planned, being a yummy mummy with a new hair style lol. Lost 1/2 the second week but I havnt been measured since.

Last edited:
Hello I'm new to cambridge start tomorrow , weighed in tonight at 18.3 :-(
Height 5.10
You lot are so inspirational hope that's me soon xx

Welcome. I only started yesterday too. I downloaded the Cambridge app it's so good. Recommend to all of you on here. You might have to pay for it depending on phone you have.

Susie, good luck for your first week. I'm only on day two but so far so good. I've just been for a run and I'm knackered!

Krazzed, what's on the app, does it give you meal ideas for the 200cal meals?

The app has a weight tracker, a water tracker, a water alarm, you can input you weight height etc and who your consultant is and when your next meeting is. Also lists all the Cambridge products and what you have to do for each step. I like it! It has some recipe ideas for steps 2+ and also a faqs section for each step too. Defo good to have everything in one app. I also Downloaded the mini mins app for free too! Works good!

(Pressed send by accident!) app looks good, think I'll down load it after I complete a week on Cambridge.

Another day down whoop whoop!!

Thanks guys !!!
Nice to know we are all I the same sort of position !!
Good luck for the rest of this week - roll on tues lol ( only 6 days to go !!!)

Hi susie, I was running before I started so didn't want to stop and I've signed up for a 10k in may so have to keep going. I drink about a litre of coffee 30mins before I go for a run, seems to help.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Krazzed and red how are you getting on today ???
1 shake down choc orange was very nice actually , ok with water too ATM but got horrible taste in my mouth already ?? Xx
Have a good day

Back