Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Doing well day 3 for me and not hungry at all. Went on scales and have lost 5 lbs already!!! How about you?

I'm avoiding the scales!! Not feeling to hungry but it's tom so not sure if that will effect my first losses!?

That's great about the 5k,

Oh, banging headache ?just popped two painkillers with my second litre of water. I've read day 3 can be horrid. Early night for me.

I'm cracking on at work @5 til 9.30 so that should help ???!!!!
I've had a headache to but it's gone again now , 4 PTs water so far
My consultant said by week 3 you've nailed it as it takes 21 days to form a habit and 21 days to break it !!!
3 weeks seems such a long way away lol
Your doing so well and I guess I will be having few early nights this next few weeks too !!
I'm slightly concerned about the weekend -3 children 10,8,20 months and all they so is eat !!!!!
I CAN DO THIS

YOU CAN DO THIS. Keep telling yourself 'short term pain for long term gain'

Week three weigh in last night and another 3lb down, giving a loss of 1st 5lb in three weeks.

Wow, you guys have lost so much, your an inspiration x

Feeling weak today... Day 4. Was walking earlier and had no energy. Feel like I've had no sleep and been out drinking but I haven't!!!

Oh, how disappointing, Fay! Wonder what's up? Water retention? You might be about to have a big "whoosh". It does also get slower the closer you get to goal and you're getting near, aren't you?

I lost weight in chunks when I was on Lighter Life years ago so maybe this will be the same for you? Hang in there!

Thanks, Red, for the inspiration comment. I don't feel like an inspiration right now as I went slightly off track last night (up very late finishing a work presentation so got very tired, which is a big trigger for me). I didn't have a huge amount but I'm now annoyed I can't tell myself I was 100% Hardest thing has been resisting the, "well you've broken it now so sod it" thoughts I'm being plagued with today. What a numpty!

Oh, how disappointing, Fay! Wonder what's up? Water retention? You might be about to have a big "whoosh". It does also get slower the closer you get to goal and you're getting near, aren't you?

I lost weight in chunks when I was on Lighter Life years ago so maybe this will be the same for you? Hang in there!

Thanks, Red, for the inspiration comment. I don't feel like an inspiration right now as I went slightly off track last night (up very late finishing a work presentation so got very tired, which is a big trigger for me). I didn't have a huge amount but I'm now annoyed I can't tell myself I was 100% Hardest thing has been resisting the, "well you've broken it now so sod it" thoughts I'm being plagued with today. What a numpty!

That's the hard thing to break....one meal is just that: ONE MEAL!! I used to have the "Oh well, it's broken now so I might as well start again on Monday" thoughts. Draw a line under it as today is a brand new day!!

Wish I knew what was up :-( About 2 stone from my goal but I have been 2 stone away since before Christmas so in 1 month I have put on 5lb (expected that from Christmas so don't mind) and lost 7lb. Still just 1lb away from having lost 5 stone so it's almost teasingly close!!!

I'm struggling today, someone just brought in a big tin of biscuits and everyone is munching on them, I'm hiding the dribble!!!
Just wanna go home and lock the world out and all the food in it!!!

Back