Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

It's mentally very difficult. All those bad habits itching to get out! We're in control though.

I'm on day 2 now but found it a struggle too.
Keep going everyone !! , I struggle by around 430-5 ish :-(

What's your current routine like? Mine used to be pretty well spaced out....9:30am....1:30pm....5pm then a SS+ meal around 7-8 but now I have moved and the commute is an hour and a half I haven't got the new routine nailed down so get hungry around the same times as you struggle!!

Does anyone have any tips or thoughts on how to survive the weekend?

Thanks for the suggestions. i like the shopping idea, got paid today so might treat myself, maybe some new make up.

Buy your dream dress to wear when you've lost all tje weight and hang it on your wardrobe!!!

I've got about 10 dream dresses all ready in my wardrobe just waiting for me. I do have a lush pair of black jeans in size 12 that I really wanna get into.

I'm still trying to get into a routine , I try not to have anything other than water til around 10.30 then have a shake 1pm a soup then 5 ish another that's the 3 gone !!
I cook tea for hubby and 3 children then I go have a me time 1/2 hour while they are eating , I was bad yesterday and are some chicken and at work I completely lost myself and had a couple of biscuits :-(
So bloody cross with myself , this is definitely mentally the hardest thing to get my head around , day 3 today but treating it as day 1 again cause of my cheat :-(
Xxxxx

Thanks it's so tough !
Trying to think of the bigger picture or the smaller one when I get there lol !
You've done amazingly well looking at your results , an inspiration for me to let battle commence !
Thankyou x
Yes def space out more I think fairly ok with when I can have them x

It gets much easier when you get into a routine. I find I'm less obsessed with the diet at the moment, it's just how things are and I'm fine with it.

I've achieved all my mini goals (woohoo) and my size 16 jeans are now coming down without having to undo them. I'll have to make more mini goals :D

What's your current routine like? Mine used to be pretty well spaced out....9:30am....1:30pm....5pm then a SS+ meal around 7-8 but now I have moved and the commute is an hour and a half I haven't got the new routine nailed down so get hungry around the same times as you struggle!!

Oh going to try this one and have a shake earlier , that hour and half makes all the difference to a routine doesn't it ?!!

I know that feeling , I get really bad road rage, it's how i let out my anger!!

hi there everybody!!! first time I've registered with a forum but I really need support!!! after many a false start, I've committed to the cambridge diet. I'm on day 2 and have a nagging headache. how in the world am I meant to drink 2 and a quarter litres of water a day??
looking forward to getting to know u all a bit better.
sanaa x

Back