Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Zantebride2be, I think if you miss a product once it's not going to hurt, but it does have the nutrition you need for the day so it might make you feel better had help you fight that cold. Sometimes when I can't face a shake I just try and down it so its gone! Hope u feel better soon.

Krazzed, I read that about the sticks as well, it said if its too dark then it's not healthy. I would ask your consultant.

Zante, I'm
also at the end of day 2... would be great to compare notes as we go along. hope u cold passes quickly!!! x

Yes, if you stick to it you'll be we'll in the 13's, good luck. Stupid chemist women, there not on prescription so she didn't even need to speak to pharmacist, and she had no right to ask me what I was using them for. I'm over it now but it's nice to have a rant!

fingers crossed!! x

Thanks Red i am just going to down a soup hopefully it will warm me up!

happy_go_lucky that would be great! I am at starting weight of 14st 11(eeeek) and going away to get married in 3 months so trying to shift a bit of weight before walking down the aisle. I found yesterday so much easier than today for some reason, am hoping I can resist over the weekend! How are you finding it so far? :)

awww. congrats on ur upcoming nuptials Hun, I've been finding it ok ish... got a headache but trying to keep myself occupied. decided to clear out all my rooms today for some reason. even bought knitting needles to start a new project for when I'm thinking bout eating. the thing I miss the most is chewing, lol
when's ur weigh in? x

Ah distractions are good. I am on a mission tommorow to buy a thinspiration dress in size 14... fingers crossed it will be good motivation. I had headaches yesterday but not too bad today. Weigh in is Wednesday you?

weigh in at midday, Wednesday. so funny u mentioned a thinspiration dress. I got given an outfit yesterday... like 2 sizes too small. I've promised myself that I WILL fit into it in a few weeks. it's just so depressing when u can't find anything flattering to wear!!!

I'm doing a th inspiration with size 16 jeans all mine are a tight 18 !!! I don't really do dresses at 5.10'' don't feel very feminine especially the size I currently am !!!!
Hi Zante !!! Good luck on your journey x

Thanks all am so glad I found this forum! Day 3 today and woken up with a disgusting taste in my mouth..brushing and mouth washing but doesn't seem to*want to pass! Did anyone get this? Good luck everyone today!

I am on day 4 and I know what you mean about the mouth! Going to invest in a mouth spray otherwise I am going to be paranoid!

hoping I can get through the weekend - it's going to be a challenge but need to keep my thoughts on the end goal and I KNOW it will be worth it :)

Zante, I'd just finished brushing my teeth when I read ur post, it's horrible!!! we've got a family get together today, don't really wanna advertise that I'm doing the cwp, dreading it to be honest.

Jeans probs work better anyone because it's a true indication that you've dropped a jean size :)

Yes that's what I thought and like previous response I too have a wardrobe full of lovely clothes that don't fit !!!!!
Mouth is horrible too , I brush as often as poss least we will all have super sparkly teeth !!
I've not told family I'm doing this only my hubby and mum and dad knows I'm not sure why I feel embarrassed or ashamed that I'm doing cd or the fact I've let myself get so big ??
Just come back from taking the kids and dog for a good walk , starving now I'm back though !
First weekend as most you are too
We can get through it xx

exactly, I don't know why I'm embarrassed, if anything, we should be proud if the willpower we have. I kinda mentioned to my mil but I'm sure she'll try me tempt me with her pasta salad or something. if worst comes to worst, I might nibble on some chicken

It's funny how our insecurities effect us over weight , but least it's a positive step to do something about it ,
Chicken will be ok or just treat it as a sole source + meal and get back on it the next day ? X

yeah. that's what I'm thinking. CDC just text back to say I can have plain chicken, no sauce. will try my best to stay away tho. really hoping they have diet coke there!!! x

Back