Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Hi. Just joining :) day 3 for me today, taste in mouth is gross isn't it. I too have lots of lovely clothes that don't fit, but am determined they will again soon x

Hope the family event goes well happy! I am out shopping today and struggled at lunch as stupidly picked up the wrong bag and left shake at home. My friends went to McDonald's of all places! So I ended up having a grilled chicken salad but only ate the chicken, my CDC said today can be a ss+ day so hoping my weigh in won't be too affected. Hope you are all doing well!

Hi Susie, I know the feeling Im craving chocolate, I decided to make my mint chocolate shake I missed from lunch into a hot chocolate! It was yummy and satisfied my craving, I think everyone has the odd slip up :) good luck for the rest of the weekend

thanks Zante, why is it food never smells as good as when ur on a diet???
Susie, don't worry bout maltesers, but remember, cheating will sometimes knock u out of ketostis, and u don't really wanna go through all that again. x

Yeah I know gutted I heard the voice in my head saying do it ...... Hope fully the two glasses extra of water will flush them out ???
I'm not even sure I'm in ketosis yet ? Although I've headache bad breath so fingers crossed
Day 4 today xx

ok. so it's dessert time now!!! hiding in the back room... managed to get away with eating a couple of chunks of boneless chicken with the sauce washed off. and half a chicken kebab. I hope I haven't done too much damage. really would be gutted if I don't hit 13st10 by weds

and when I say half a chicken kebab, it was literally minced chicken with grated carrot and spices cooked as a patty. not like a donner... lol!!!

Oh lol that doesn't sound to bad then !!! That's the trouble using diff scales , I used ours at home and said 4 lb loss so heading the right way xx

Hi all, have text my CDC but no response, has anyone been getting stomach pains? Having sharp pain in my stomach at the moment, nothing too severe but different from hunger pains. I'm on day 4 x

I had stomach cramps a fair bit. Mostly related to my toilet habits, you don't want the details!

Hi in Helen I started Cambridge today, I used it about 4 years ago, lost 2 stone and was over the moon but put it all back on during pregnancy and never list it again, all okay today but I know the harder days are yet to come! Will come here for support! Xx good luck all

Back