Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

welcome funky chick!!! 2 stones?? that is amazing!!!! how much are you looking to lose this time? x

Hi all, I am new to this forum, have been reading the posts and decided to join you all. I started the Cambridge diet on the 2nd of Jan. I nearly fainted when the scales read 17st.1lb.:eek: I decided on the Cambridge diet due to the fact my friend had done it and lost 3 stone. I have a lot more than that to lose but I am feeling positive. Need to do this and get my BMI to 30 or below ready for IVF.

week 1 lost 10lbs
week 2 lost 5lbs
week 3 lost 4lbs
week 4 lost 4lbs next weigh in due Thursday!

Hi all yeah I lost 2stone quite easily but it was when I had no commitments could gym every night and not think about good, much harder now with a family but I'm determined to get into the other 90% of my wardrobe again!!!

My first weigh in this morning and I lost 9lb. Very very pleased, it's set me up for this week.

Aw well done red6 fantastic result !! My weigh in is tomorrow eve
Hi missuslannie82 I too have a lot to loose , your results are great do you notice a difference yet ?
My bmi is 36 so ideally I want it to be 28 , I'm wanting to loose 4-6 stone sooo it's a long journey , but the support here is great especially when you hear the likes of red6 !!!!
Good luck !

Thanks susie, good luck tomorrow and let us know how you do x

Hi krazzed, good luck today, I look forward to hearing how you do. Is it your first or second way in?

Hi - I started Last Wednesday 29th Jan. I can't believe I survived the weekend - It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard. Spent a lot of time looking on this site to get inspiration so I didn't fall off the wagon.

Day 6 here we go - weigh in isn't until Friday (10 days from start) - so I am hoping for a nice surprise - trying to stop myself from weighing before then!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and I hope you all have an amazing February.

Keep on having to remind myself I CAN DO THIS and the FANTASTIC feeling I will have when I can get into a size 14 (I think I will be screaming with joy in the changing room when that happens - and I won't care what anyone thinks:)) X

Yes she will be here any minute. Will post loss then. Hopefully it will motivate some of you, but at most myself!

So pleased for you well done. What's your next goal? My next goal is to get under 11.7, trying to set mini goals so it doesn't seem too much.

Well done again, what a great way to start the week x

Fantastic loss - well done :)

Thanks guys. Your support is much appreciated! And I endeavor to return the favour whenever I can! My next goal is to be 15 7 so hoping to lose 7 pounds this week. We shall see. Great to have all ny favourite cambridge products. Can't wait for the lemon bars.... They're Devine!

Back