Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Oh btw tip for anyway that is struggling with water intake or how to take them to work etc. I bought to 75 cl Evian bottles and I know I have go drink three of them to make the 2.25 litres. I'm going to try to drink 4 bottles if I can but you don't notice how much you're drinking so it makes drinking water so much easier!

Krazzed well done you must be so pleased !!! I drink via the bottles as well do much easier I think too !!
Keep up the good work everyone it's obviously so worth it xx

Aw well done red6 fantastic result !! My weigh in is tomorrow eve
Hi missuslannie82 I too have a lot to loose , your results are great do you notice a difference yet ?
My bmi is 36 so ideally I want it to be 28 , I'm wanting to loose 4-6 stone sooo it's a long journey , but the support here is great especially when you hear the likes of red6 !!!!
Good luck !

Hi,susie18182 yes I have noticed a huge difference already none of my size 18s fit anymore woohoo had to go shopping.my bmi started at 41 but is now 37 so still a long way to go but all is good. How are you finding the diet?? I love the structure of it keeps me in check.

Hi,susie18182 yes I have noticed a huge difference already none of my size 18s fit anymore woohoo had to go shopping.my bmi started at 41 but is now 37 so still a long way to go but all is good. How are you finding the diet?? I love the structure of it keeps me in check.

Brilliant !!!
I am ok ish I'm not going to lie have had couple of cheats but no what is Instore for next week !! So hoping next weeks loss is better than this week !
As crap as it sounds ive found it mentally challenging to get into it , bet buying 16 s was fantastic. ? I'm a tight 18 so really really going to try harder x

Susie18182 It's good that you are getting your head round it though, that's the hardest thing, but once you get going nothing will stop you. My jeans were a tight 18 on New Year's Day but glad to say I've never been so happy to throw clothes away.keep at it your doing great. Every pound counts x

Susie18182 It's good that you are getting your head round it though, that's the hardest thing, but once you get going nothing will stop you. My jeans were a tight 18 on New Year's Day but glad to say I've never been so happy to throw clothes away.keep at it your doing great. Every pound counts x
I know really I should have mentally done it before I started but I've used this week to see wether or not I will be able to do it and I will and can x

I think it's defo more mental than physical... But the cravings are momentary and go by the next day. I really wanted to eat last night so had a mental battle in my head haha. It's exhausting... But resisting will be worth it for all of us. I just keep thinking I know what x and x tastes like so I don't need to have it right now. I can have it later when I'm slim. Also for those that crave kfc... Google kfc kidney found and you will be put off for life....

Yes absolutely !! It is exhausting I feel tired cold and very grumpy but saying that two of the 3 children are poorly and had couple of on and off sleepless nights , normally I'd be up with them and eat to stay awake but I've been having black tea so that's definitely a big plus for me !! Regardless if there's not a huge loss that's one mental step ....... About a hundred or so more to conquer !!

Yep you've hit the nail on the head. Eatings cheating and the more you drink the more you shrink :)

Hey All,

Am new to this site and just thought I'd pop past and say hello :wavey:.

I started in January though my first week's weigh in isn't until this Wednesday. Have done Cambridge before and lost about 3.5 stone but messed up and back to do it properly! It's been great reading all of your fantastic journeys so far, some great weight losses! Really motivational.

Has anyone found that doing this a second time gives lower weight losses?

Sam x

Well u have only restarted for one week but last time I only last 6 lbs in first week (and cheated) and this time I've lost 10 lbs so definitely a difference so fad but I think I am more determined this time round so that might be why there's a difference... If that makes sense. Good luck on your journey... You've already done so well 3.5 stone is no mean feat!

Hi guys for my Xmas present my fiance bought me billy Elliot tickets and meal package which we have decided to use for valentines. Anyway do you think it will matter too much if I go off plan for 1 or 2 days? Obviously I'll probably come out of ketosis but do you think it will take long to get back into to it. Im on a roll now and worried I'm going to lose it!

Hi krazzed, I'm worried as well. I have a hen do this Saturday, we are doing a day activity then going for a meal then going drinking. I kept telling myself that I wouldn't drink and just eat a hi protein meal but who am I kidding!!! It's not the food I'm worried about its the drinking. I'm worried that I will be hung over the next day and just want to eat. I think sometimes u just can't help these things, so if your gona do it enjoy yourself then be extra good after.

Yea well I went out last sat and didn't drink or eat so I think I've earnt a break. I've read that if you drink u must have a meal because otherwise you can end up quite ill... Somthing about the way alcohol reacts in your body when your in ketosis. So make sure you eat red 6. I'm just going to drink the thing that has the least calories per gram. If anyone knows what that is let me know. I'm guessing wine might not be great because it has citric acid in it??

Yea well I went out last sat and didn't drink or eat so I think I've earnt a break. I've read that if you drink u must have a meal because otherwise you can end up quite ill... Somthing about the way alcohol reacts in your body when your in ketosis. So make sure you eat red 6. I'm just going to drink the thing that has the least calories per gram. If anyone knows what that is let me know. I'm guessing wine might not be great because it has citric acid in it??

What about Gin & Slimline Tonic?

Back