Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Hi - yes it's pretty local - will be checking it out hopefully on Friday and will report back. I did it a while ago - once a week with a personal trainer and it was amazing how quick it worked but it is hard.

Let me know how you get on with the bars Susie x

Yes I will thumbs up so far and greeeeaaattttt feeling to chew x

Also I'm supposed to be drinking on Thursday. Any tips for not killing myself? I.e. how long should I eat a normal meal before drinking?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Thats what I want - to feel like I am EATING xx

Yea I thought maybe if I had a sandwich just before we left to go out that would probably do it? Will be nice to feel normal again for one night. I feel like Cinderella going to the ball haha

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

I'd have thought it would take a bit longer but I'm no expert.
Enjoy :) Where you going? I've not drank since Christmas!!!! Miss it loads

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

Billy Elliot and meal in London for Xmas present/ Valentines. Hmmm.

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Thats dedication. Dont think i could go that long. Although I have been out without drinking and going to have to on Saturday too!

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Drinking doesn't bother me to much I literally am just a binge eater I really do find this sooooo hard , I've got my brothers 30 th birthday at the Chinese resturaunt on 22 march so I don't really want to eat until then hopefully then 1- my portion control Is better 2- I've lost a fair amount of weight by then 3- I'm going to enjoy it !!!

That's cool. Do you live in London?
I went to see Matilda over Christmas, was amazing.
You'll have a fab time, slightly jealous :)

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

No I live in Nottingham but am from London. Oh Chinese. I could murder a Chinese. I'm finding it difficult too. Mentally more than anything. Really want pizza hut tonight x

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

I'm interested in the vibration plates, I always thought it was just a gimmick. How do you use them? I was tempted to use the toning tables near me, but I'm just so embarrassed. They'll think I'm a proper lazy cow! I just don't want to do anything strenuous on so few calories.

That said, I'm on day 4 of the squat challenge and that's really hard. I can barely walk afterwards but it's so short there's no excuse not to!

I'm just ***** this is sooooo bloody hard just dished up salad mash pot and chicken for hubby and kiddies it's so hard feeding little boy and not eat as well it's like mental and physical torture !!! Left overs went in the dog bowl but I wanted to eat it from that too !!!! What's wrong with meeeeee !!!

Krazzed - Matilda is fab. Highly recommend. Have a lovely day.
Susie - it is hard but well done for resisting. You can do this!!!! Mind over matter. If you do eat anything have some chicken, I have the odd bit if needed nothing wrong with that. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

I'm actually considering ordering a pizza hut. Not gonna lie.

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Hi FunnyFarm - booked in for Friday and it is a work out on the plates. No gimmick, they do work, EVERYTHING jiggles though when the plate vibrates!!!!!! You do squats, push-ups, bench presses etc on the machine and it really intensifies the work out. Will report back how I get on but hoping it will go well with the diet.

My target is April as I have a big party to go to with lots of old faces, I really hope not to look like a frump when I go.

Krazzed - have a wonderful time - what I would do right now for a cold glass of wine! this is driving me insane - but it will be worth it ( that's what I keep telling myself) xx

Thanks. I haven't stopped thinking about pizza hut all day. Terrible.

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Krazzed - don't do it. Step away from the phone!!!!!!!!

Krazzed - back away from the phone and pizza!!!!! You've done so well and the hardest bit is over so don't give in. Think of Thursday and you planned day off. Think skinny too, how good you'll feel in the summer x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

Back