Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Hi ladies wow what a fabulous difference your gorgeous !!!
Just a quick drop in as I'm at work catch up soon xxx
Ps not in the biscuit tin , but I could kill some chips !!!! ;-)

Thanks hun.
Hope works ok for you and glad your not in the biscuit tin :) I'd kill for chips too, yummy!!! Lol x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

I've been so busy this week, it's just flown by, I've been in auto pilot. I'm really worried about valentines day, having a meal with my hubby,will not eat the bread, or potatoes and I don't drink, but can't be sure I won't have a bit of cake ? really don't want to undo all the hard work. Is anyone else gone of plan yet??

Week1 -10
Week2 -5
Week3 -4
Week4 -4
Week5 -3
Week6??? Weigh in thursday

I'm not going to as cant stand the thought of going through getting into ketosis again. It was horrible for me.
Enjoy whatever you have, your plan sounds like a good one and shouldn't do too much damage. We have very similar losses :)

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

Lizwhite29, yes we do. When is your next weigh in. ??Mine is on Thursday but stood on scales this morning and have lost another 4, so I'm happy with that.

I'm eating. Italian restaurant. Going to try to 'be good but I love bread, pasta etc and oh dessert.. always have room for dessert. Hmmm it's going to be interesting lol. I hope I lose as much as you guys have.

What's everyone doing to prevent saggy skin?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Mines not until sat morning, I'm 2 days being with my weigh in. 4lb is fab, I'm hoping for 3lb. How much more do you have to lose?
Krazzed - totally jealous about the Italian!!!! Bet it will taste amazing. Bet your glad the tube strikes been called off as your heading to London. Are you staying the night? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

Half way must feel amazing. It's gone so quick!!! I want to lose between 3-4 stone so I'm half way too.
Have a great day everyone. Xx

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

Which I was half way!! Well done. But we are all closer than we were yesterday!!! Yea we both are from London so staying at Jack's parents house tonight, tomorrow and possibly day after too. Yes tube strike would have made things very difficult!!! Hope you all have a good day, food and otherwise :)

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

Lizwhite29 well done on being halfway too.it does feel good, always thought it was an unreachable target, but now I know it's not. Krazzed you will be there soon just keep doing what you are doing, you are doing fab!! Have a good day everyone ?

Yeah so far so good. But people are going for a curry for lunch.... Ahhh help me. So going but just having tea. Curry is my fave food!!!! Why!

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 -

I have started Cambridge diet on Monday and just wanted to post to keep myself motivated.
I'm 5'5 and at 11:12 want to get to 10 stones for my holiday in June.
Im hoping ill still be able to lose as much as most people even thou I don't have that much to lose.

How's everyone getting on?

Hi Alison welcome and good luck. You will be able to lose that in no time.

Krazzed - how was your lunch? Did you resist the curry?
Susie - you ok?

My day was good. Nothing to report, just work!! Feeling left out as your all having valentines treats. Might have a chicken salad and coke zero lol. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

I want to rant about my grumpy day!

I've had my first person being negative about the diet. To be fair, it's the first person I told! She wasn't pushy but just said she thinks people should eat. I wanted to be private but I had to tell her, she was trying to arrange going out for dinner so I needed to explain that I can't do dinner but didn't want her to think it was personal.

I was celebrating being nearly 6 weeks in, and half way through my longest time on sole source (doing 4 weeks then one add a meal week until I get to goal after) but it feels like the next 6 weeks is forever away!

I'm losing so slowly too, it's barely shifted in 2 weeks! So disheartening.

I want to rant about my grumpy day!

I've had my first person being negative about the diet. To be fair, it's the first person I told! She wasn't pushy but just said she thinks people should eat. I wanted to be private but I had to tell her, she was trying to arrange going out for dinner so I needed to explain that I can't do dinner but didn't want her to think it was personal.

I was celebrating being nearly 6 weeks in, and half way through my longest time on sole source (doing 4 weeks then one add a meal week until I get to goal after) but it feels like the next 6 weeks is forever away!

I'm losing so slowly too, it's barely shifted in 2 weeks! So disheartening.

Oh no. Sorry your feeling crap. Your friends not being very helpful. Maybe she's jealous. My sister is very negative too but I just ignore it. Are you still losing? Have you been downing the water still? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

I want to rant about my grumpy day! I've had my first person being negative about the diet. To be fair, it's the first person I told! She wasn't pushy but just said she thinks people should eat. I wanted to be private but I had to tell her, she was trying to arrange going out for dinner so I needed to explain that I can't do dinner but didn't want her to think it was personal. I was celebrating being nearly 6 weeks in, and half way through my longest time on sole source (doing 4 weeks then one add a meal week until I get to goal after) but it feels like the next 6 weeks is forever away! I'm losing so slowly too, it's barely shifted in 2 weeks! So disheartening.
I know what you mean, I have a few people like that in my family!! They keep telling me I need to eat, and keep asking me what I've eaten that day. Just have to ignore them and carry on losing and feeling fab ?

Back