Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Sorry for your loss. You have a great attitude to getting back straight on it... Everyone has slip ups!!! I try to read as often as I can but not as much as I would like.... I prefer non-fiction book types. I didnt really get that tired I mean I was struggling a bit but not as Much as I would have been if I was in the gym for 45 mins so I think it's definitely better for me to swim plus you burn loads more calories swimming and it uses every muscle in body and helps with weight loss and toning. Going swimming again tomorrow morn before uni Eekk. Body is aching tonight.... I think I may have felt a muscle in my stomach tonight.... This hasn't happened in 7 years haha!

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4
week 5

Morning,

The book was apple tree yard by Louise Dougherty (not sure on the spelling of the surname). Was very good.

Carla - sorry for you loss hun. Xx

Krazzed - is your weigh in today?

Have a good week everyone. Xxx

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Hiya just got back from my swim and managed to do 24 lengths woop. Weigh in is officially every two weeks as that's when I see her. So next weigh in not till next Monday but I weighed myself this morning and have lost 4.5 lbs and I cheated a few days too so very pleased!!!

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4
week 5

Hiya just got back from my swim and managed to do 24 lengths woop. Weigh in is officially every two weeks as that's when I see her. So next weigh in not till next Monday but I weighed myself this morning and have lost 4.5 lbs and I cheated a few days too so very pleased!!!

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4
week 5

Well done hun. Your so good with the swimming too.
No cheating this week plz :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I promise hehe :) thank you! I bought myself some swimming Goggles and a swimming towel today. I recommend it to everyone on here.... I find it a lot easier than gym. How's everyone been getting on?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Good good, ill try and keep you inline!!!
I don't think I have a swimming costume that will fit. It's a nice problem but I'm getting quite stressed about all my clothes not fitting. I spent a lot of money last year on clothes and now nothing fits!!!! I've bought a few things so far but don't want to spend to much as want to lose a bit more. Think I need to get on eBay and put some bits on there. Coats alone I reckon I've got 4-5 that prob cost me loads that no longer fit, a nice problem I know but expensive one!!!!
Been quite Hungary the past few days so been having some extra protein on. Hope it don't effect my losses. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Yes a baggy swimming costume is not a great look but least it's a sign of how good you've done! I'm the same I spent loads of money on clothes in December and now I know that soon they won't fit me and I'll have to buy new. I think I'll be living in lycra and leggings until I reach my goal. You should get your nicer clothes on eBay and anything else carboot ... You'll be amazed how many ppl buy clothes at carboot. Least you'll get some money back. It's the inbetween clothes you need... I'd Buy cheap for now as you haven't got long left really! Thanks for keeping me on track I really appreciate it :)

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Yes a baggy swimming costume is not a great look but least it's a sign of how good you've done! I'm the same I spent loads of money on clothes in December and now I know that soon they won't fit me and I'll have to buy new. I think I'll be living in lycra and leggings until I reach my goal. You should get your nicer clothes on eBay and anything else carboot ... You'll be amazed how many ppl buy clothes at carboot. Least you'll get some money back. It's the inbetween clothes you need... I'd Buy cheap for now as you haven't got long left really! Thanks for keeping me on track I really appreciate it :)

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Knowing my luck I'd lose the cossy lol. I've bought some bits from tesco to see me through and got some samples from work to keep me going. Was wondering earlier why we can't have ham or steak. Anyone know? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Lol u work at Debenhams right? Hmmm maybe because the fat content is too high?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

P.s. what protein Did u have in the end?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Also can anyone tell me why some women insist on getting naked in tje communal showers at the pool!? I mean I should have a right not to see that kind of thing... Unfortunately what is seen, cannot be unseen! (Shudder)

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

I picked up a new swimming cozzie myself at the weekend and ive a gym membership gathering dust so I must take your advice and just go in the mornings before work.

Lol u work at Debenhams right? Hmmm maybe because the fat content is too high?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Yeah at debs, quite good for samples.
I had some ham from a joint. No fat. I've had it before and been fine. Actually craving some fruit, weird. Maybe my body needs more for some reason. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Also can anyone tell me why some women insist on getting naked in tje communal showers at the pool!? I mean I should have a right not to see that kind of thing... Unfortunately what is seen, cannot be unseen! (Shudder)

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Lol. I always thought this. And then you get the ones that dry there hair in there thong and nothing else. So inappropriate!!!!

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I think ham is fine to be honest if it's a one off. I know she was old and not the slimmest of ladies. I admire her confidence but just wish she had given me some notice so I could avert my eyes. They still hurt now haha

Mmm steak....

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

I think ham is fine to be honest if it's a one off. I know she was old and not the slimmest of ladies. I admire her confidence but just wish she had given me some notice so I could avert my eyes. They still hurt now haha

Mmm steak....

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Lol. You'll take a while to get over the trauma. I can still see an unkept bush that was thrust In my face in the gym last year. not literally lol. The thing is though you always do a double take as your in shock so see even more lol.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I know its terrible isn't it. The only bush I want to see is the ones you get in the park :)

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Blimey, I don't know what's happened but my stagnant losses are a distant memory! I'm two pounds down since Saturday, if I keep that up I could have another 4lbs this week. I'll take that! I really want to be down a size by the time I go away, if I can manage 4lbs a week for the next 4 weeks it should be a breeze, fingers crossed for me!

Good luck funny farm, that's a good loss.
I on the other hand have put on a lb since Saturday!!! I'm blaming the ham I had. As I've got 2 & a half weeks on ss I'm going to be 100% from now on, no sneaky protein!!!
Have a good day everyone x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Back