Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Haha well done funnyfarm... You're doing great. I don't think ham would make that much difference... Body naturally fluctuates so that's why it's best not to weigh yourself everyday.... Even though I am guilty of this also lol. I reckon you'll be fine by tomorrow. Do u have any ketostix? You could check that and see if you're still in ketosis?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Hopefully just water. I weigh myself everyday and not once on this diet (now 54 days) have I put on always stay the same or lose. Oh well fingers crossed ill be ok tomorrow. Strange as wouldn't class ham as cheating but who knows.
X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Maybe it has lots of sugar in it or something. You should cook some chicken up and slice it and put in fridge so next time u want protein snack on that instead of the ham. Hopefully you'll be fine tomorrow. Maybe a visit to the toilet is in order?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

If it was salty that could cause water retention I think.

Ahhh yes good thinking! That's probably what it is.

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Fingers crossed its just that and I've not gone out of ketosis!!
I managed to get on here through my work computer last week but its blocked this week, they've obviously realised its a forum. Gutted :-(.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Sneeky ones! Why can't u go on forums?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

You'd best download the app if you haven't already!

Yeah the app works a treat on my phone :)

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Did a ketosis test and I'm dark purple woop... Does that mean it's good or I'm dehydrated?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

It varies from person to person, but I think pinky purple means ketosis, and darker colours mean dehydrated. So both, I guess!

Lol ok thanks..... I haven't tested it much because consultant didn't give me any this time round so I bought my own

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

How much are they? I don't have any but I'm curious!

On amazon and eBay around a 5er. But you get 50 and the colour measure on the bottle

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

My consultant gave me the little colour chart thing and gives me a few a week. The only week I didn't get any was last week!!!! Typical lol.
Just on the train, looking forward to getting home and having my bar. Starving!!!!

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Ahhh that's good. Mmm I've run out of bars and missing them!!!!

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

I've lost 2 lb in two weeks, not happy but my own fault. Other half was ill so I ran around after him and little one, then I caught it so lived off lemsips...ah well. Just tried the mix a mouse stuff added to my shake, isnt bad actually

I've lost 2 lb in two weeks, not happy but my own fault. Other half was ill so I ran around after him and little one, then I caught it so lived off lemsips...ah well. Just tried the mix a mouse stuff added to my shake, isnt bad actually

Hope your feeling better hun. A loss is a loss though, I wouldn't be disheartened. You were ill. Most people would have been worse on the diet and put on. You back on fully now? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I was thinking of buying the mix a mousse. Is it worth it? Anyone tried the water flavoring?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Back