Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Krazzed - reading your post is making me want a bar for breakfast lol. How are you this morning? When's your next weigh in?

Still no movement on the scales :-( One day to lose at least something!!!!! I have however lost more inches I think as a size 12 dress I got in work wouldn't even do up a few weeks back, tried it last week and managed to do it up by breaking a nail lol. Today however I thought I'd try it on and boom it zipped up no problem, still a little tight around the bust but who cares!!! It's a work dress that's lined so has no give. So chuffed, must be losing inches then. Maybe I've got a bit of water retention then, how would you know if you did??
Hope you all have a fab day. Xxx

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Hahah sorry but least you have some bars left.... My next official weigh in is Monday yay looking forward to getting my supplies for two more weeks! Have u been exercising? Might have built muscle mass which is leaner than fat so might explain why you have inches lost but nothing shower on scales. Maybe do some exercise to boost the weightless a bit this week. Your body is obviously getting used to being on the diet maybe. Did you cheat a bit to kick start your metabolism?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Nope no exercise yet, don't think I could on ss. Will start running again once I move up. No not cheated yet, too scared too, crazy I know!!!!! Will see what happens tomorrow.
Had another sale at work so managed to get some bits in 12's.
how's your day going? Have you had a sneaky look on the scales? Xx

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I'm on sole source and still managed 26 lengths today!!! That's good about the clothes. Not looked since Monday... Trying to wait until my consultant on Monday. Hoping for 3 or 4lb loss this week fingers crossed. Going to have q Monday treat with the fiance as a reward haha. Any plans for weekend?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Well done on the swimming, you are younger than me so that's prob why I can't do it :)
What treat you having?
Going to see family tomorrow and shopping plus getting my hair and nails done. What you up to? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Haha not that much younger and I'm a lot heavier and less streamlined lol!!! Just relaxing this weekend no plans yet. Going to have a meal out... Maybe las iguanas yummy

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Yes!!! I need something to look forward to lol. Can't wait for Monday

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Nice, enjoy :). Weigh in at 9, still not looking good despite being 100% but who knows, hopefully my scales are wrong lol. Will let you know how I get on. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

So it's official, I stayed the same this week :-( Did lose more inches though so not all bad. Got to do 810 this week to see if that helps, don't really want to as feel in the zone but don't want another sts week!!!!

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(

Ohhh I've just eaten prawn crackers...

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

So it's official, I stayed the same this week :-( Did lose more inches though so not all bad. Got to do 810 this week to see if that helps, don't really want to as feel in the zone but don't want another sts week!!!!

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

It will be interesting to see if that makes a difference. I'd be scared too, 810 seems like a lot of calories after ss doesn't it

It will be interesting to see if that makes a difference. I'd be scared too, 810 seems like a lot of calories after ss doesn't it

It does, fingers crossed it works. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Fingers crossed! When are you starting?

I'd throw in some exercise it really does help!!! 810 is that step 3 then ?

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Right, ive now eaten a cream cake! I don't know what's wrong with me. All my willpower has gone. I've still got at least a stone to lose, back to work in 2 1/2 weeks. I'm thinking I might just allow myself a bad day, hopefully that will get it out of my system because my cheats have got to a new level...or it could make me worse..who knows :confused:

Step away from the cream cakes. And no.... Dont think "sod it" for the rest of the day... That will make it worse!!! You need to motivate yourself.... You're so close to reaching your goal and in two and a half weeks you could reach it!!! Set yourself an aim to lose a stone in two and a half weeks, even if you sign reach the target you'll be close!!! Cream cakes are just going to make you fatter!!! No good can come of them ans you've eaten a cream cake before so know what it tastes like..... If youre going to go off plan try to plan it so you're not always just giving into temptation... Need to train your brain to have constraint and not be in control, rather than succumbing to every fatty thing it wants to gorge on to keep us fat! I know it's hard but you're so close and I would give anything to be as close as you are so stick at it woman... Shake the sugar brain off and stay determined. If you're ever going to eat anything like that again post on here before you do!!! Do you feel guilty or???

Sorry for the long post everyone!

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

I don't feel massively guilty. I think it's because it's been soooo long since I've eaten nice food. When I was on a food diet, I didn't really cheat ( but the weight loss was solo slow). Its deffo a mind thing. The cake wasn't that great either, the prawn crackers were nice. With the best will in the world I don't think I could lose a stone in 2 1/2 weeks. It will take at least a month which means taking the soups to work...how depressing! I'll have to take my hand blender with me..:thumbdown:

I just have a mini hand whisk which is no bigger than the size of a spoon and does the job as good as anything else. You can get them on eBay for 2 quid! Or you could buy some bars and take those instead. You don't know unless you try :)

week 1 - 10 lbs
week 2 - 4 lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5

Back