Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

I'll try the other way around

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Baby came at 4:13 this afternoon. Was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I have a beautiful niece. Feeling super proud but shattered, had no sleep in 36 hours and only 2 products and coffee. So much for step 2 lol. Totally not cambridge related I know. Hope everyone's ok, off to sleep. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(

Ahh congratulations!!

Huge congrats!!!! Yes sleep... Something your sister won't be getting for a long while! Sweet dreams x

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far)
week 6 -

Morning all,
Thanks for the messages. Over the moon. Was suppose to work today but so tired still I called in sick. Weighed myself this morning and lost 1lb, finally!!!! Only took 10 days lol. Hopefully it will start shifting now. Need to eat and drink more today.
Krazzed - how was your night off? Congrats on your weigh in.
Susie - how you doing?
Have a great day everyone x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

4lbs off this week. Also all my last mini goals completed so I've deleted them from my signature, and now onto the next lot! :bliss:

That's a fab loss, how much have you lost now?

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I lost 3 lb in the last week which I'm pleased with but I'm worried my naughty behaviour will go onto next week's weighin. I may take a walk up to town today which will be a 2 hour round trip to get some house spray ( I'm being bitten by something) odd considering we don't have pets!! I've spent all morning hovering and washing everything! Might of burnt something off...although I did scoff a piece of toast last night before bed...but in my defence, I've been waking in middle of the night with the room spinning, it makes me nauseous (sp). Cdc says it could be because I need to move to step 2... I'm too scared so I'll gave something little before bed instead and see how I go.
How's everyone else getting on? X

Suzie, it might be better if you stick to protein when you need to eat something. Might not affect your losses then and keep you in ketosis.

Still not really lost any weight. Thought if lost a lb but was actually not it was half a lb. I've text my consultant who is speaking to head office as apparently it's not right to go 11 days with no movement :-( Feeling sad. Really enjoying the diet now so don't want to stop. Been 100% and defo in ketosis as been testing. Any tips?

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Cheat for one day and go back on it the next. I think you are a rare exception. Most people would have cheated by now so it keeps the stomach guessing but you have been too good haha

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Actually that isn't a bad idea, apart from my cold when I drank lemsips, o had bigger losses after a little cheat, although I've never cheated for a whole day, as desperate as I have been

Thanks both. Sounds stupid but really don't want to cheat lol. Would could I eat to take me out of ketosis but do the least damage? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Slice of bread and butter should do it

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Don't think of it as doing damage because if you don't do anything you're just going to stay the same weight... You need to be cruel and cheat to be kind and lose more weight!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

OMG now craving chip shop chips lol. Maybe ill have one cheat meal x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Just tried quoting everyone and it won't work. Grumble.

Hope those scales shift soon! Even if the chips don't do it, it'll be fun! I always think you will lose fat when you take on fewer calories than you need to survive, scales measure more than just fat, they're only part of the story. Has there been any inch loss?

I'm in the middle of moving house, I was tempted to have a protein meal last night I was so tired, but stayed strong and feel better for it. I think I'm 2lbs lighter than Sunday's weight, I really hope I get another 4 pounder this week, I'm so close to the overweight BMI category (wish I close to the normal, but that'll come in time) and I'm getting very impatient waiting!

Well done for resisting funny farm. Mmm fish and chips sounds like a good shout!!! Can I cheat on your behalf haha

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Thank funny farm. Nope crazed its my turn lol x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Haha true I think I've had enough cheats now for a lifetime x

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

If i cheat and put on your all to blame!!!! Lol x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Back