Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Well make sure you drink loads of water to try to counteract any eater damage but obviously don't weigh yourself the next day but maybe a few days later. After you've cheated it won't take long to get back into ketosis because you used up most of your glycogen stores in week 1. X

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far)
week 6 -

Last week I had two bits of toast ( white bread) with peanut butter lol. I didn't check if I was in ketosis but I lost 3lb...then again, that might show on next week's weighin. I've just punished myself at gym and got a long walk tomorrow, then gym again Friday. Hopefully that will limit any damage

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's great loss even with cheating. I'm on a mission to be good from now on. Let's see what happens ay.... Good luck everyone. X

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

You all have such fab losses with cheating and I stay 100% and nothing lol. Something wrong here lol. My consultant is speaking to head office for advice. Plan to stick to it until she comes back to me but having massive cravings for chip shop chips after thinking about what I could eat lol. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(

I'm making a Cambridge trifle tonight. Summer berries jelly topped with chocolate mousse and a lemon bar topping Mmm x

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Will post the link.... So excited

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Thanks will have a look later. Just off to the hosp to see my niece :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Aww bless. Hope they're all doing well!!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Oh I saw that on YouTube, looked good but I'm not sure I could be bothered lol. I've just scoffed a cookie. I'm expecting massive losses next week ;)
I seem to be worse when I exercise..

Hope your neice and did are doing well x
Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks both. They are still in hosp. Baby's on antibiotics and has a few other probs so being kept in for a bit. She'll be ok though, she's totally gorgeous :)
Hope everyone's had a nice evening. My consultant text earlier to say she's speaking to head office still and will let me know what to do tomorrow. Hoping I shift a few lbs in my sleep lol. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Have you been to the toilet? It might be that maybe? Possibly? Or your scales are broken!

Hope all is well with the new person, sounds like hospital is the best place to be right now!

Yes all fine in that dept plus not holding water. Just strange. My consultant should come back to me today with a plan so fingers crossed she comes up with something good.
Hope everyone has a great day x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Have you cheated yet Liz lol....?

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Nope. Still waiting for her to come back to me. Dreaming of chips lol x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Sod it. Have the chips before I do for you aha

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Lol. She's messaged back saying I need to do a food diary and give it to head office Monday. So sticking to it for now. They reckon I may be doing to much and my body's shut down and won't shift any weight as in starvation but can't see how as only walk to the station and back and sit on my arse all day at a desk lol. They suggested step 3 but no way just yet. Would rather cheat then go back to ss. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Lol surely they know what you're eating seeing as your on the Cambridge diet lol. Don't see how that will help them.

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Lol. She's messaged back saying I need to do a food diary and give it to head office Monday. So sticking to it for now. They reckon I may be doing to much and my body's shut down and won't shift any weight as in starvation but can't see how as only walk to the station and back and sit on my arse all day at a desk lol. They suggested step 3 but no way just yet. Would rather cheat then go back to ss.
Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Confused. Isn't ss what you're doing now anyway?

Back