Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

I was on ss until sat and moved to step 2 then as sts but that's done nothing. They were hoping it would kick start my metabolism but it hasn't worked yet. I reckon they want me to do the diary so they can double check I'm not cheating. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(

Lol but even if you were you could just pretend you weren't cheating??

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far)
week 6 -

I know, I could write anything down lol. Fingers crossed for a loss in the morning or ill defo have to have a cheat I think. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

If I were you, have carb but don't go mad. Couple of bits of toast and milk. Then start again tomorrow

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds bad but all I have in our flat are eggs, spinach and my products lol. If I cheat ill have to go shopping or eat out. Will get something tomorrow unless I suddenly have a massive loss in the morning. How you doing susie? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

You're just too good! Most people wouldn't need to be asked twice to cheat hehe!!!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I just want to be at goal, so close but yet so far :-( I keep thinking I've got to lose weight soon!!! I'm actually bored of thinking about it now.
How are you feeling krazzed? Did you have your meal Monday? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I had a little bit of Chinese after a walk today. Back to gym tomorrow. We'll see what happens

Meal was fab on Monday but trying to be good from now on!!!!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Cool. You can both do it.
Still no movement today, bloody scales!!!! I was convinced something would happen this morn. Oh well.
Have a good day everyone. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Defo having tomorrow off plan unless I suddenly lose loads tomorrow morn.
When you guys have had days off how much do you put on the next day and how long does it take to lose it? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I've never put on tbh. The worse was sts and that week I ate 4 sausages. I thought as it's protein it's better than carbs but cdc told me they are the worst thing to eat and I should've had beans on toast..weird. my weighin is Tuesday so I'll let you know but I lost 3 lb after eating toast. I don't understand this diet because although I had sausage, how could I sts, I'm still eating way under the amount if calories, it does worry me when I eat normally again. I don't plan to work up the steps, I'll gradually increase carbs but I can't afford to do it for another few months. I want to stop maybe in 6 weeks, maybe in 4 I'll jump to. Stage 3 bypass 2, then do ww so I've increased calories slowly

I've never put on tbh. The worse was sts and that week I ate 4 sausages. I thought as it's protein it's better than carbs but cdc told me they are the worst thing to eat and I should've had beans on toast..weird. my weighin is Tuesday so I'll let you know but I lost 3 lb after eating toast. I don't understand this diet because although I had sausage, how could I sts, I'm still eating way under the amount if calories, it does worry me when I eat normally again. I don't plan to work up the steps, I'll gradually increase carbs but I can't afford to do it for another few months. I want to stop maybe in 6 weeks, maybe in 4 I'll jump to. Stage 3 bypass 2, then do ww so I've increased calories slowly

The body is so weird isn't it. Think ill have toast at lunch time the something like steak and jacket for dinner. I'd have thought sausages would be better than toast too but who knows. Hope this works for me. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Try to be healthy still. Fat see.s to be key so watch the spreads and oils etc . Good luck xx

So my consultant has text and said I defo need to come off for a few days. Just about to go to sainburys and buy a salad or something. Feel scared lol. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Yeah sugar bad... Fat not so bad. Good luck!!! Finally... Let us know what you have ;)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Just had a bread roll with a laughing cow light triangle thing. Stuffed now. Will steer clear of sugar then I think. Do you come out of ketosis straight away? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I think so, not 100% sure though.

How are you feeling? It must be odd! How far off goal are you?

I'm not sure, I didn't check, but when I cheat I feel hungry so prob do

It's made me feel bloated and horrible :-( Had some fruit too but then thought its sugar so prob not good. Just having chicken salad for dinner. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Back