Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Any carb gets turned into sugar. Have a steak xx

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far)
week 6 -

Don't I need carbs to come out of ketosis though? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(

Yeah, you will. Not all carbs are the same, it's the refined and processed stuff that's bad.

Yeah you do but if you want to just come out of ketosis and go back into it then you've probably done enough to already. I think as soon as you have carbs your body starts to use the glucose for energy instead. Hope it works Liz!!!!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Thanks all. My consultant said a few days so done from today at lunch until tomorrow night and back on Sunday. Not going to go too mad but won't worry to much and defo not weighing until Tuesday/weds until I'm defo back in ketosis as think seeing a gain will depress me. Off home to have dinner and some wine I think :)
X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I think it depends on the individual. It takes me a long time to get into ketosis and I come out if it easily. My cdc takes two days to get into it. You can only try but don't go mad. Do it for a day max. Then start again and drink loads of water. I've just cheated again. Had a slice of pizza because I felt dizzy again. I think I'll have to move up a step because it's becoming a regular thing now

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck with the wine Liz :) and Susie as long as you're losing weight that's all that matters!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I just fit into my old size 12 jeans :eek:

Didn't have the wine, had some maltesers instead. Made me feel sick lol. Back on today. Was going to have Friday afternoon/evening off and today but reckon just having what I had yesterday was enough. Fingers crossed.
Was strange eating, I didn't really enjoy it, think I enjoyed the thought of it more if that makes sense.
Beautiful day out there today, off to get my hair done. Have a fab day everyone x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Thanks great you didn't go mad Liz. Wish I had your self control. When you've reached your goal please post it to me hahah x

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Well done on getting into those jeans too.... Must feel like something else :)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Well I did kind of feel I went a bit mad in the time I was eating. Really hope this works. Ill send it in the post once done hun :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk9 -STS :-( Again

I can't believe you resisted the wine, you're my hero!

The jeans don't really count because they're from Asda, so it's vanity sizing, really. Still though, they wouldn't have fit a few weeks ago!

I ordered a load of jeans off eBay in a 14, half of which are now too big. My lift and shape ones from Next were too small when I got them, so I put them in my wardrobe and forgot about them. Now they're too loose!

I reckon no more of 2 pairs of jeans in any one size is the answer. Either that or charity shops rather than eBay so you at least don't have to pay postage.

It's moving day today, I'm stressed already and the van guy doesn't come until 2!

Well done funny farm!

I've had 3 French fancies :( so punished myself in the gym. I'm only having two shakes today which I know is wrong but it's 147 less cals. My Sainsbury size 14 jeans are too big, my new look 14 are tight still but my Tesco 12 fit. Weird sizes! Hubby has ordered a pizza, I don't think I can resist a slice...oh I'm dreading weigh in next week

You make me laugh Susie... Don't worry I was a pig on Monday !!!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Ladies just wondering if you find you're in and out of ketosis with the bits here and there off plan? Does it not give you mood swings and headaches? I'd be physically sick too after confectionary at this stage. The after effects of one dalliance with a creme egg weeks ago was enough to stop any subsequent follow up deviations for me.

I didn't struggle getting into ketosis at all tbh. I did have a cream egg weeks ago too surprise surprise. I don't get side effects going in and out, although my hands usually go cold

Back