Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Morning all. Ended up having last night off too. Had my shake for breakfast and bar at lunch then a sensible dinner and a few drinks. Didn't think I'd done that much damage but put on 3lb this morning!!!! Not impressed. Back on today. Want to get this last stone off ASAP. Hoping I can do it in 4-5 weeks as off work for Easter and wanted to be at target by then.
How's everyone doing? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again

According to my scales I've put on. I haven't cheated at all, and only had 3 packs yesterday because I was too exhausted by bedtime. It might be because they're on a different surface in the new house, maybe the floor isn't flat? Or maybe it's muscle from all the carrying very heavy objects for the last two days.

According to my scales I've put on. I haven't cheated at all, and only had 3 packs yesterday because I was too exhausted by bedtime. It might be because they're on a different surface in the new house, maybe the floor isn't flat? Or maybe it's muscle from all the carrying very heavy objects for the last two days.

Bet it's the new surface and movement too. Give it a few days and bet there back to normal. You can't put on fat if your 100% remember that.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

That's true, I'd have liked to have seen another 3lbs at least but it's the journey that matters, not the little numbers. Plus my 14s from Next are falling down without a belt, and that's more important. I ordered the 12s, eek!

I weigh different depending on where in my kitchen I put the scales

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all. Ended up having last night off too. Had my shake for breakfast and bar at lunch then a sensible dinner and a few drinks. Didn't think I'd done that much damage but put on 3lb this morning!!!! Not impressed. Back on today. Want to get this last stone off ASAP. Hoping I can do it in 4-5 weeks as off work for Easter and wanted to be at target by then.
How's everyone doing? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

You see that worries me because when we eventually stop, will we put it all back on? I'm not planning on going up step, ss, maybe step 2 then just sensible eating.

When you planning on stopping hun? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Not sure, I want to be totally done in 6 weeks for financial as well as sanity reasons. I've got at least 1stone to lose, ideally 2

Not sure, I want to be totally done in 6 weeks for financial as well as sanity reasons. I've got at least 1stone to lose, ideally 2

I'd defo recommend doing a few steps. Even just 1 weeks on steps 2,3,4. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

You're supposed to move up the steps aren't you?

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far)
week 6 -

Hmm maybe. It's hard tho going back to work, I'll be working late shift so having my dinner at work...unless I have my dinner at lunch and have a shake at work..

I'd have thought you would be better off moving up the steps and doing it properly than carrying on and having cheats?

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Yeah but I doubt pizza, Chinese and nutella is on the allowed list lol:D

No it's on the yummy list ;)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far)
week 6 -

Lol. I fancy Chinese now!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

I was restrained tho, I had a tiny bit abd two bits of pizza. Went to gym again this morning. My scales say loss if 3 lb but my cdc are different

Well this morning my scales say I've put on 5. I think I'll stop weighing myself at home. I'm so depressed, I had my hair done at a new hairdresser and it's go e orange!. I didn't realise how bad it was until this morning in daylight. I'm going back Wednesday but I think they'll fob me off...spoke to manager who tried to make excuses. I hope they don't try and charge me again. I've spent almost 100 already!

I sts which I'm pissed off about but my own fault for being so naughty. I'm back to work next week so I'm trying the bars and tetras. Lemon bar is lush!

Sts the same when you've had cheats is good. Try staying the same when being 100% for 2 weeks like me lol. You need to be 100% from now on, we can do this. Z

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Sitting on the train feeling absolutely starving and suddenly realised I didn't have my lunchtime shake. No flipping wonder I'm so hungry lol. Went to a meeting so forgot. I thought it was just because I'm going back into ketosis!!!!

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Back