Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

We should start a facebook group so we can all see what eachother look like etc

Total loss = 22lbs

I've been meaning to ask Liz, how do u get into that line of work?
It sounds like a lovely job.

Yep :) 25% off them and loads of others like miss selfridge, Dorothy Perkins etc. Going to accept it tomorrow. Exciting.
Need to buy a nice dress for next sat. It's my boyfriends birthday and loads of us are off out for the night. I've only seen a few of our group since starting this so want to look really nice when I go out. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Congratulations!!. I can't wait for step 3. A week Friday I think I'll start it. Potatoes and brown toast...yum!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah defo up for that krazzed. Set one up then :)

Most people go to uni and get a degree in fashion. Lots of different courses in buying and merchandising. I started as an admin assistant in it and gradually worked my way up the levels. It's a competitive place to work. Most head offices are in London too so quite restricted in terms of where you can work. I think only a few retailers have head offices outside London, mainly next and Matalan.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Congratulations!!. I can't wait for step 3. A week Friday I think I'll start it. Potatoes and brown toast...yum!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks. OMG toast, what is toast? And potatoes?!? Will be a proper treat!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Cheers for the info!

Okay guys so if you want to join facebook group it's called CWP Minimins (very original I know!) It has a picture of what I think resembles a tyre.... since we all could lose a tyre or three :) you request to join and then I can accept

Total loss = 22lbs

Okay guys so if you want to join facebook group it's called CWP Minimins (very original I know!) It has a picture of what I think resembles a tyre.... since we all could lose a tyre or three :) you request to join and then I can accept

Total loss = 22lbs

Havent been able to find it, anyone else sign up ok?

That's strange... If you give me your name I can add you directly x

Total loss = 22lbs

Try again now I have made the group as an open one hoping it makes a differencr

Total loss = 22lbs

I can't find it either :-( x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm shortly going to lose the will to live. I put on a lb overnight. A f'ing lb. Seriously like. I did straight SS yesterday, not even SS+. I've my weigh in today and I'll either STS the same or be up a small amount. This is totally ridiculous. I've no intention of continuing to shell out €70 a week for a diet thats not performing. I'm very tempted to go down tonight and tell her this will be my last week and go over and sign up to Weight Watchers.

Had you had anything off plan in the last few days? If not it could be anything and not necessarily a lb of fat.

You'd have to overeat by 3500 calories to put on a lb of fat. I would say it's water or something. Bodies naturally fluctuate day to day anyway so that's why some people say it's best not to look everyday. X

Total loss = 22lbs

Get some advice from your CDC as to why this is happening. Maybe it's because you've lost a fair bit already and your body's now holding onto anything you put into it? It must be very disheartening for you when you've worked so hard. Don't give up just yet. Post later when you've been for weigh in. Good luck hun. X

Back