Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

I'm the same. Sticking to plan is easier for me. Not weighing until Saturday morning so by the i would of done 10 days. When's your next weigh in? How much did you lose week 1? X

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Well I did 4 days until Monday (when I'm weighing) and obviously a week from there, but lost 8lbs in the first 7 days and 3lbs in the 4 days since. I seem to lose about 1.5 stone in the first weeks and 14/15lbs in the following 4 weeks.

You should have a really good loss then!

Oh yeah, sorry I remember you told me now!!! I lost 8lb my first week too and 6lb week 2. Would love that again but doubt it lol. When's your next official weigh in? X

Hi all I started 3 weeks ago had a great first two weeks but the Easter break is testing me, hopefully the hunger n grumps will go tomorrow once I'm busy.

Any tips would b greatly appreciated x

I'm sure its probably just boredom and restlessness! In the meantime, keep downing the water, remember the food will still be there whenever you come off plan, and if you've come this far, you just don't need the food.

Agree with Jo, just stick to it. The worst thing you can do is cheat and come out of ketosis as you'll have to go though it again. Think of the losses and read loads on here. Good luck x

Yeah thats the main point actually, that Liz has made, if you come out of ketosis by giving in you'll have to suffer all over again and its SO not worth it!

Yes I'm 11 lbs from my first goal. Which is less than a stone yay!!! I'm hoping it won't take me longer than 2 weeks, but even 3 weeks is awesome. That will take me to 20% of what I want to lose in total.

Yeah really great, katsparkle. How you doing getting back on track?

I totally have to or it becomes overwhelming to think about. In 11 lbs I will have lost around 3 and a half stone and be at 18 stone, which will be my lowest weight in 8 years!!!! How fricken crazy is that???? Then I need to lose another 2 then another 2, then another and another. Chunks of 2 stone seem way more manageable than 12 stone!!! Although right now it's only 9 ish, so that makes me feel somewhat good. I basically need to halve myself lol

Today was last day with family so skipped a shake and had 2 boiled eggs instead. Which is fine. Will be glad when my hub goes back to work. I can't stand him at the moment lol

Turn the energy it takes to be angry and put it into determination to succeed! You're doing so well, and you will get there. Well that still sounds reasonable, and you should lose some bloat/weight on that. Hope you're looking forward to your 100% week!

I am pretty excited that I get weighed Friday this week. So actually only 4 days, well 3 now. I can easily do 3 100% days. Especially with kids back at school

How do you ladies cope with Cambridge in the office. I'm surrounded by people snacking all day and I got super hungry on it. That's why I did ww really but um more hungry on this than I ever was on Cambridge!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's definitely not easy watching people snack all day, but because Cambridge is all or nothing I just know I can't have any of it, which sort of makes it easier. Have to admit, id struggle resisting if I knew there was any scope for it! Just keep thinking about how you'll feel when you hit goal, that'll far outweigh a snack you don't need!

I've just entered the ballot for the London marathon!!! Must be mad lol. Thinking it will be good to keep me trim for my wedding which will be a month after the event.

Well if that won't motivate you nothing will!! Such a great goal to have, very impressed!

I've always dreamt of doing it and ran quite a lot the past year just found it hard to get past 10k with the extra weight I was carrying. Will start training once I've finished this. How's you today? I'm stuck in training all day, boring lol. X

Back