Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

That's amazing!

Still 100% and tomorrow night ill have done 2 weeks 100% so that's pushing me on but feel really restless and fidgety at work and I normally eat whenever I feel like this! Goodness knows why, as I'm not hungry or craving. Think being back in the office is a bit of a shock to the system and sleeping pattern! How about you?

Your so past the worst, have you noticed a change in your clothes yet? I'm feeling good, I prefer being at work as more structured in terms of eating times. Where do you live? I'm in essex. X

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Yeah and I do look different too, especially my face and waist, so its all worth it. Yeah I guess I just like knowing that if I'm at home and have a wobble I can get into bed and sleep and pass the time that way! Are you on 3 or 4 packs? I'm in Bristol, no farmer accent though!

I'm considering another two weeks myself. I'm about a lb lighter than when I stopped a month ago and I have a hen in 3 weeks time so I'd really like to have another 1/2 a stone gone by then. I'm going to think about it over the rest of the day. I've plenty of packs left at home so I could still continue going to the WW meetings for the 2 weeks for the weigh ins, have a chicken salad at lunch and have the packs at home.

Hi Kiwichan! Sounds like a great plan, the quicker you reach goal the easier it'll be to maintain!

Yeah and I do look different too, especially my face and waist, so its all worth it. Yeah I guess I just like knowing that if I'm at home and have a wobble I can get into bed and sleep and pass the time that way! Are you on 3 or 4 packs? I'm in Bristol, no farmer accent though!

I'm on 3 packs a day and the odd ss+ meal. What you on?

I'm considering another two weeks myself. I'm about a lb lighter than when I stopped a month ago and I have a hen in 3 weeks time so I'd really like to have another 1/2 a stone gone by then. I'm going to think about it over the rest of the day. I've plenty of packs left at home so I could still continue going to the WW meetings for the 2 weeks for the weigh ins, have a chicken salad at lunch and have the packs at home.

Good luck, let us know what you decide.

4 packs as I'm 5ft 10. Having the 4 at the weekend and 3 plus 125-150 cals of plain chicken pieces for lunch as the blender is too conspicuous in the office and I don't like the tetras or the bars!

Prefer the 4 pack days really as its more clear in my head. A SS+ meal definitely makes more sense than going off plan!

I only eat the tetras and bars lol. Strange how everyone is so different!!! Started walking back to my train station instead of using the tube. Reckon I'm walking about 3 miles extra a day now so that's good. So much better than getting the central line in rush hour!!!!

Ha I can't stand them! Not even that I don't really like them, absolutely hate them! Suppose its the same as all other foods in terms of taste buds really..

Definitely makes sense, working stuff like that into your life will make such a difference long term. One of the things they always recommend isnt it, building exercise into your daily life. As an infrequent visitor to London, I have to say, don't think I'll ever get used to the tube! So smelly and sweaty and dirty!!

Yes totally!!!! Some lines are worse than others and people are just so rude. Literally squeeze into the tube and push up against you, yuck!!!!! I have personal space issues with strangers lol.

What do you do for work? I work at topmans head office

I find it easier at work as I'm busy and distracted. Are you back on susie?

No, not yet, still ww but not feeling it really. The novelty of food has worn off and I'm scoffing everything. I'm thinking of jacking it in saving my £20 per month and when I can, go back to Cambridge. Hubby won't be happy though because it's expensive and we're skint at mo. At least when I cook for him, I have a small bit, on Cambridge, I refuse to cook at all.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can imagine its tough. I struggled that's why I came back. Have you looked at slim and save? Similar to cambridge but cheaper plus they do meals. I've just ordered some of the cheesy pasta to see what it's like. If its nice I might do a mix of both cambridge and that.

No, someone else suggested that. I've tried exante and it's awful

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes totally!!!! Some lines are worse than others and people are just so rude. Literally squeeze into the tube and push up against you, yuck!!!!! I have personal space issues with strangers lol.

What do you do for work? I work at topmans head office

Eurgh dirty smelly strangers! I work for an accountancy firm as a tax consultant, love my job :) I can't say I don't envy the employee discount you must have!

Jo - job sounds good. I hate paying tax lol. Yes get a good discount :) Topshop, miss selfridge, Dorothy Perkins :) Sample sales are good too!!

How you feeling today? Day 14 isn't it? I'm on day 7 of my restart and have to say I'm feeling fine, defo easier than last time but then I did only have 2 weeks off!! Taste in my mouth isn't good though, despite just brushing my teeth!!!!

Ha I don't think anyone likes tax! Sounds very good indeed!

Yeah it is, feeling good today :) You feeling good too? Ha I know, our water went off for about 15 minutes last night just before bed and I almost had a tantrum about having to clean my teeth with bottled water as it just isn't the same! Came back quickly luckily!

So far no cakes in the office, so today should be an easy day!

i dont know if i could stand being around people all day - i find it really hard being with people, they are pretty judgmental about the diet, never mind the fact that I am obese and will probably drop dread in about a year if i dont do something drastic

Yeah people are judgmental, its always 'why don't you just eat less and exercise more?' If I could do that I wouldn't be here in the first place!

Still, every lb you lose improves your health, and who has the right to judge you for it?!

Back