Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Well done krazzed!!! Amazing!!!!

Good luck kiwi. I'm on day 8 of my restart. Hoping to get another stone off.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Forgot to say, my slim and save packs have arrived. Going to try the cheesy pasta tonight. Will let you know what it's like. X

Forgot to say, my slim and save packs have arrived. Going to try the cheesy pasta tonight. Will let you know what it's like. X

Oh yes, do. I'm tempted by that too. Plus I don't have to drive to get weighed. Nice and easy. It's quite cheap isn't it

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Will let you all know. I ordered 10 of them as cheaper to bulk buy so no pressure to taste nice lol

How much was that? Is it a taster pack?

They worked out £1.49 each as I ordered 10 of the same pack (cheesy pasta) and 5 of another pack (spicy spaghetti). The taster pack is crap I thought as you can't choose what you have and I don't like the powder shakes or soups.

Stuck at work so might not get to WW this evening. That would be a disaster. I'm starving after day 1 of shakes again and no water since 2pm becauce of the evening weigh in and I could easily spend the WW money in the chipper instead. Fingers crossed this reporting gets sorted soon and I catch the end of the meeting for a weigh in to keep me on the straight and narrow for another week.

Oh no, hope you get to ww and stay away from the chips :) I'm late tonight too, still on the train and feel starving!!!!! Let us know how you get on.

And let us know what the slim and save stuff is like. Don't get how you stay in ketosis I'd you're having pasta though? Or is it fake pasta lol?

Total loss = 26lbs

Just cooking it now. Smells nice. It has 14grams if carbs so defo fake. Will report back in a bit

Spag carbonara on exante wasn't too bad but the rest was horrific!. I've cancelled my ww monthly pass, don't see point in spending £20 per month if I'm not following it. Might do slim n save when I can afford it.
Liz, what stage of slim n save are you doing, full on slim n save or mixing it with Camb??

I think if slim and save taste nice uta defo worth trying it. I'm intrigued to know if it's any good. How many grams of carbs can we eat without going out of ketosis?

Total loss = 26lbs

Right I've eaten it and it was nice, it wasn't amazing like a Chinese but was the best "dinner" I've had on ss. It was small though and someone had recommended having cauliflower and broccoli with it so that's what I did. It's a lot nicer than having just a shake or soup. Was a bit like a pasta in sauce just a lot smaller, like 5 tablespoons maybe. The veg defo helped. You can have 3 of the soup/dinner packs on slim and save so may even have 2 a day, one at work and pretend its a mug shot or something. I'm mixing this with cambridge so I can still see my consultant. She doesn't know, just said I was on step 3 so could buy less. Cheeky I know but love going to hers plus I buy 2 weeks in one go so still spending loads with her.
Will try the spicy spaghetti tomorrow and report my findings :) x

Hi liz, good to see you're still going strong! Let us know how your losses are on slim and save x

Feeling quite full now which is nice. Let me know if anyone orders as I can refer you and get extra points and the points over time add up to money off I think so with every purchase you get points. Think you can have 50-60 carbs a day. Think some people are more sensitive than others.

If I dud it, I'd do the life style one so I could have a meal in evening I think

Back