Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Aww you poor thing, that must be horribly stressful and I completely sympathise with the urge to binge - thing is though, it really won't make it any better and you'll probably feel worse for it :(

I know its hard but try to start thinking of eating as completely separate from emotions; you need food to survive, the packs are your food, so you don't need anything else.

Hope you get a great loss tomorrow to pick you up a bit.

Yeah that's not good but you'll find something else and just try to stick go diet as much as you can... Treat is as a test.

Got weighed today and lost 6 lbs in 6 days of step 2 so pretty pleased with that :)

Total loss = 26lbs

I'm determined to stay on track, but finances will be so tight going forward I can only afford it for 2-3 months now :( hopefully that's enough to see me smaller!

Trying to keep motivated. Weigh in tonight.

Current loss: 6lbs

Yeah that's not good but you'll find something else and just try to stick go diet as much as you can... Treat is as a test. Got weighed today and lost 6 lbs in 6 days of step 2 so pretty pleased with that :) Total loss = 26lbs

Super weigh in results! Well done :)

Thanks lizz!!! Let me know how you get on tonight. You'll be able to lose loads in two months time!!! How much have you got to lose in total?

Total loss = 31lbs

I hope so! I've worked out I can afford 'Cambridge' until the end of this year depending on the plan I'm on so that's good!

I have no idea! Lol I don't know my actual weight, only my losses. I'm a small14 now so I suppose 2-3 stone?

Sorry been AWOL lol. Been busy but being good again. Been to the gym yesterday and today. Done 5k both days, defo easier to run with less fat lol. Doing 1000 calories with limited carbs so like step 3. Hope your all ok and keeping away from the biscuits (krazzed) lol. Only kidding. Xx

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

There's another Liz???? How dare you lol. Only kidding. Just want to wish you well and say good luck hun. X

Haha I wondered where you had gone liz#1! I have been good and lost more weight this week... 6 lbs in fact yay. 8 lbs till I'm in the 13s ah. How did it go today liz#2?

total loss = 31 lbs

Wow doing 1000 cal and a 5k run is really impressive!!! Well done #liz1 lol

I'm a Lizz with 2 z's so easy to tell apart.

Lost 6lbs and 3.5" so 12lbs and 7" off in 2 weeks. Was hoping for more as it was 11 days since previous weigh in but not bad.

Yes well done liz#1 and liz#2. Did you manage to get to work okay given the tube strikes????

total loss = 31 lbs

Hi liz! Great that you're back on plan. I kind of wish I trusted myself to have a day off every four weeks as a treat and to get back on it. Trouble is, I just don't think I'd manage to get back on track. And whatever I put on would delay my loss.. so not a good idea for me :(

Yes well done liz#1 and liz#2. Did you manage to get to work okay given the tube strikes????

total loss = 31 lbs

6lb - wow well done :) Another 2 weeks and your deffo be in the 13's. amazing!!!!
Tubes a nightmare, I had an argument for some idiot who pushed in front on me lol. Was half hour late for work.

Well done liz 2 on your loss :)

Jo - it's hard to get back on but have to be determined. How you finding it? Did you get weighed Monday?

I'm away this weekend so off plan again. When I'm back I'm going to continue with what I've been doing this week. Bar for breakfast, salad lunch with an apple and a slim and save pack with veg for dinner. Only comes in at like 800 calories. Not strictly cambridge but seems to be working. I don't really want to go back into ketosis if I'm exercising so much. Fingers crossed it works, will be happy with 2lb a week.

Sounds like a really reasonable daily intake hun and as you say, it's obviously working! Where you off to nice this weekend?

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Yeah I did, 3lbs last week buts its my totm. Bit frustrating as although its 15lbs in 18 days I lost about 5lbs at the same point last time, but normally I'd only lose 2lbs on a totm week and 6lbs the following to even out, so hope that'll happen this week!

Just impatient to see big losses as a motivator!

That sounds good, probably easier to maintain too and if you do need the odd day or two off, shouldn't affect your body so much. Does it feel like its working so far?

6lb - wow well done :) Another 2 weeks and your deffo be in the 13's. amazing!!!!
Tubes a nightmare, I had an argument for some idiot who pushed in front on me lol. Was half hour late for work.

Are you for or against the strikes?

I kind of feel like they have had so many strikes before over pay (when a lot already earn over the national average - and London average) that that's the only tune I hear now. So while I know the strike is about jobs and safety of passengers (which I don't belive anyway) I have kind of switched off. If it was about jobs then they would have accepted it when they were promised there would be no mandatory redundencies, right? And if it were about the safety of passengers then why reject the proposal to have more staff on the platforms rather than in ticket offices as that's where safety is paramount?

I don't think that ticket offices should be closed, they are a vital part of the underground service. You can't use a young persons railard at a machine, the machine can't assist you when you have been charged the wrong fare etc. a machine can't suggest routes for you if you didn't look up engineering work before you left and your line is closed. BUT I don't think making commuters lives a misery to get what they want is fair either. I do feel like London gets held to ransom every time the union want something....and while they don't always come out and say it I get the impression that 99% of the time it all boils down to MONEY!

Rant over!! (grrr...STRIKES)

Liz, how have you found the ss products? Might start in a couple of weeks x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Jo - 3lb is fab. I would be really happy with that. My body is different everytime I've done diets.Fay - I don't agree with these strikes, no-one is losing jobs or pay and I actually agree with ticket office closures as long as there are still people around to help which I'm told there will be.Susie - SS meals are nice, not very big but been adding loads of veg. The bars are not great. the yogurt and museli one I had made me want to vomit LOL, I have some others to try. Defo give it a go x

Just impatient to see big losses as a motivator! [\QUOTE]

This is exactly my logic too! Lol

But you have some superb losses hun!!! You're doing amazingly well

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Back