Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Yeah I know its still a good loss and I lost another couple of cm over my waist and hips so as long as that's steady too I'm not too worried.

Liz - how are you feeling on your new plan? Are you hungry?

Jo - 3lb is fab. I would be really happy with that. My body is different everytime I've done diets.Fay - I don't agree with these strikes, no-one is losing jobs or pay and I actually agree with ticket office closures as long as there are still people around to help which I'm told there will be.Susie - SS meals are nice, not very big but been adding loads of veg. The bars are not great. the yogurt and museli one I had made me want to vomit LOL, I have some others to try. Defo give it a go x

How do the shakes compare to Cambridge

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I know its still a good loss and I lost another couple of cm over my waist and hips so as long as that's steady too I'm not too worried.

Liz - how are you feeling on your new plan? Are you hungry?

Yeah. Going to make my salad myself next week. Feeling like too much choice is the wrong thing for me. Have to plan everything lol.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Not had any shakes susie. Only had the tetras on cambridge and slim and save only have powders so not tried.

Yeah, I'd probably be a point in a couple of weeks where I would still have time to get to goal on a higher step, but any choice at all for me just ends up descending into disaster so best to stick with SS. Its a worry for when I come off plan!

I thought that too but when I started step 2 I was surprised at how much easier it is. I think the key is planning simple meals in advance and a lot of stuff you can have like egg and mushroom omelette or lentil soup which is super filling. Don't be scared to eat cos one day you're going to have to start eating again normal so best to learn to control yourself now than risk putting it all back on!

total loss = 31 lbs

I thought that too but when I started step 2 I was surprised at how much easier it is. I think the key is planning simple meals in advance and a lot of stuff you can have like egg and mushroom omelette or lentil soup which is super filling. Don't be scared to eat cos one day you're going to have to start eating again normal so best to learn to control yourself now than risk putting it all back on!

total loss = 31 lbs

Deffo agree with advance planning. When I cheated it was because I had nothing to prepare

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

How you getting on Krazzed?

Yeah. Going to make my salad myself next week. Feeling like too much choice is the wrong thing for me. Have to plan everything lol.

Hey Liz, how you doing?

Hi Jo, been away for the weekend, went to Stratford upon Avon, was so nice. Was totally off plan for the weekend!! How was you weekend? Was you good? I'm back on plan today, actually looking forward to it as feeling quite bloated and yuck!!! Is your weigh in today?

Did you have a lovely time? It's always nice to get away for a week :) good luck today with day 1

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Aww that sounds nice Liz! Yup, still 100% and now on day 27 :) How has your first day back on plan been? Are you going back to SS?

Just had weigh in and lost 4lbs and 3" so can't grumble. It's been a tough week mentally. Just got to stick with it.

You managed ok today?

How you getting on Jo? Not sure I've seen any weigh in results for you?

Your well into it now. What's your weigh loss now?
Yeah kind of ss. 2 cambridge bars and a slim and save pack with veg. I cannot stand the shakes anymore so thinking 2 bars and the pack is better than doing nothing. Planning on sticking to this until mid June now to get the last stone off. First though I need to get the weekend weight off. It's my birthday next weds and planning to stick to it then as so want this last bit gone!!!

Thanks hun!

Omg you're dieting through your birthday? That's dedication and a half

Your well into it now. What's your weigh loss now?
Yeah kind of ss. 2 cambridge bars and a slim and save pack with veg. I cannot stand the shakes anymore so thinking 2 bars and the pack is better than doing nothing. Planning on sticking to this until mid June now to get the last stone off. First though I need to get the weekend weight off. It's my birthday next weds and planning to stick to it then as so want this last bit gone!!!

Lost a total of 19lbs in my first 25 days. Hoping to lose another stone during the next 4 weeks. Sounds like a good plan, the satisfaction of sticking with it will outweigh eating I reckon. How was your first day back on track?

Just had weigh in and lost 4lbs and 3" so can't grumble. It's been a tough week mentally. Just got to stick with it.

You managed ok today?

How you getting on Jo? Not sure I've seen any weigh in results for you?

4lbs is amazing, well done! My results are in my signature, don't know if you can see it? I've lost 19lbs in my first 25 days, and hoping to lose another stone in the next 4 weeks then do 7 weeks of the steps and lose a stone during that time too.

What are you struggling with mentally? Good to vent sometimes!

Back