Is anyone starting Monday 31st Oct?

Lord LuLu

I'm starting Exante for the first time tomorrow (Monday 31st). Weirdly I'm actually quite excited about it as I really hope this is the last 'diet' I have to go on. I have around 5 stone to lose so it's going to be a long haul, probably planning on having a week off around Xmas then back on it until I reach my goal.

Am going to take the 'before' photos tonight (an horrific sight! :eek:) and look forward to the 'after' ones!

Hey I am re-starting tomorrow morning! Started last week, got to Thursday and decided I wasn't happy doing it, but I'm more unhappy being overweight so I will give it another try this week...

Good luck! x

Did you get into Ketosis at all?

Hey I am re-starting tomorrow morning! Started last week, got to Thursday and decided I wasn't happy doing it, but I'm more unhappy being overweight so I will give it another try this week...

Good luck! x

I think that's just it, being on a diet is no fun but I'm fed up of being overweight. I've been reading through the Exante threads on here and read on a few posts about not thinking of Exante being food but more like a prescription to get us healthy so have adopted this mindset.

That's a good way to look at it. I didn't drink enough water last time so that obviously didn't help. One day at a time!! Just have to keep telling ourselves that!

Not sure about ketosis- my breath was disgusting so maybe lol

Hello
I was thinking of restarting tomorrow.... Started two weeks ago and felt a bit odd and then v v v grumpy and then totm (after only 2 weeks break...) it has been an odd time !!

But, i need to do this and, instead of half heartedly trying i need a good old fashioned shove and need to stick to it, grumpiness and all.
I am back to work tomorrow so no food around and my daughter won't be wondering why i am not eating, so, no excuses!!
So, even tho I feel a bit of a failure stopping & restarting in such a short time, I would love to restart & join you tomorrow :)
Here's to being a little less wobbly.....

I'm restarting tomorrow, this will be the millionth time ;)
Good luck everyone xx

Hello

I'm hoping to start today it depends what time my delivery comes today, if not i'll be starting tomorrow. I've take my measurements but not any photo's, think i'll get my OH to help with that this evening as we've just moved and I don't yet have a long mirror to take them in!

Heres to slimmer xmas, I think this is the 3rd xmas now where i've said i'll be slimmer, this year will be the year though!

I'm restarting today too. With the Aim that this is my last box.
Started Aug 10; lost 3 stone in about 4months. At lightest lost 4stone. But have regained 1 stone. Am sooo gutted with myself. Raging too. (Wasted time & money by mucking about) Determined to lose the regain plus another stone for Christmas.

Good luck today! :)

Emmaluggs said:
Hello
Heres to slimmer xmas, I think this is the 3rd xmas now where i've said i'll be slimmer, this year will be the year though!

Def my incentive I was slimmer last Christmas than I have been in years (still a TT Tessie mind) but felt amazing.
Those lbs will be rolling off in no time! :-D

I'm re-starting this morning as well!

I've had just over a month off, and have been playing at it for weeks now, and I've been steadily gaining weight as well.

I'm actually too chicken to get on the scales, so I'll wait to see if I can have a good 100% TS week first and then check the damage.

It really is hard to get back on when you take a break! :eek:

I am also re-starting today. Initially started middle of last week, but ended up going out a couple of times where saying no to food wasn't really an option.

Not got anything planned for November so hopefully 100% all the way!

Good luck everyone - here's to a slimmer, healthier & happier Christmas!

Goodluck everyone :)

I make that 9 of us then (still counting you in Emmaluggs as 24 hours is neither here nor there :D ).

Did my weigh in :cry: and will have to sort out one of those ticker things. Had my first shake (vanilla) and was pleasantly surprised - although I will admit to thinking it would go well with a burger and chips! :eek:

I initially wasn't worried about having to drink lots of water but I poured the 250ml for the shake from my jugs in the fridge and was shocked by how little 250ml actually is, especially when the goal is 3 litres, so now I'm having to concentrate on slugging water down!

good luck everyone! i'm starting today for about the 10th time.. gotta stick at it this time! :) hopefully checking in here will keep me in line

Back