Step 1 Sole Source Is anyone starting SS this week?

mycwpjourney

Hello

Is anyone starting SS this week? I have my first meeting with my consultant on Monday night so I will then be starting on Tuesday :)

I'm waiting until I've had my meeting to update my stats but I think I weigh just under 23 stone and I am due to go on holiday in the middle of August so thats my first goal date!

xx

Welcome to the forum you could be about 7 stone lighter by your holiday if not more xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you. I hope so! I can't wait to get started :)

Good luck! I'm on day 4, I have been finding it mentally challenging although I feel so great and finally in control :)

keep updating us on how you go, it's really helpful to read all these threads and get motivation from others :) xx

Thanks for your replies, how are you both doing today?

Emmamb how was your first day?

I had my meeting today and will be starting tomorrow, exciting!!! :)

Good luck on your first day Emma ;)

MyCPJ- how are you getting on?

I'm getting weighed tomorrow, I can't wait. Xx

So it's my first day today and so far so good! I've had a vanilla shake this morning and I'm going to have Mango for lunch and then Porridge for dinner. I'm doing well with the water as well.

Happyharper how was your weigh in?

How are you getting on Emmamb?

x

Hey, hope everyone is doing well and still sticking to it.

I had my first weigh in last night, I lost 12lbs :)

Thank you

Hey, hope everyone is doing well and still sticking to it.

I had my first weigh in last night, I lost 12lbs :)

12 lbs is awesome! I am in my third week now and have lost only 8 lbs. So really, you should be kicked about the weight loss. :) How's the second week going?

Thanks Obs, well done on your loss, that's great.

I feel a bit funny today, a bit diwn which is silly really because I know 12lbs for my first week is good. Maybe I'm just tired. I feel like I should be exercising more, I must make more of an effort :-(

I think I'm so used to turning to food if I'm feeling annoyed or down and I need to find a different outlet gor those emotions now.

I was just thinking about how much in total I need to lose and that in itself is so daunting :O

I had a disaster with my afternoon chocolate shake today as well, I started shaking it and after about 5 seconds it exploded everywhere - all over me, the floor, two fridges, water cooler and box of cups!! I hadn't clipped the lid down properly - so frustrating, I then had to run around cleaning it all up before anyone saw and then sit at my desk with a shake covered suit that I had attempted to wipe off in the toikets :'(

I had leek & potato soup tonight - it was ok, I've not really have normal leek & potato soup before so I couldn't really compare the taste to anything, but it was nice to have something hot that wasn't the yucky porridge.

x

Thanks Obs, well done on your loss, that's great.

I feel a bit funny today, a bit diwn which is silly really because I know 12lbs for my first week is good. Maybe I'm just tired. I feel like I should be exercising more, I must make more of an effort :-(

I think I'm so used to turning to food if I'm feeling annoyed or down and I need to find a different outlet gor those emotions now.

I was just thinking about how much in total I need to lose and that in itself is so daunting :O

I had a disaster with my afternoon chocolate shake today as well, I started shaking it and after about 5 seconds it exploded everywhere - all over me, the floor, two fridges, water cooler and box of cups!! I hadn't clipped the lid down properly - so frustrating, I then had to run around cleaning it all up before anyone saw and then sit at my desk with a shake covered suit that I had attempted to wipe off in the toikets :'(

I had leek & potato soup tonight - it was ok, I've not really have normal leek & potato soup before so I couldn't really compare the taste to anything, but it was nice to have something hot that wasn't the yucky porridge.

x

I totally get what you're saying. I have had such a long-term relationship with food (my only long-term consistent relationship) that I too find it hard to stay without it. I am a big-time comfort eater and I am missing that comfort on long tiring days. The funny thing is that I have such a sweet-tooth, but I am not missing chocolates and icecreams as much as I am missing the taste of something salty-garlic-y (chinese perhaps?). I am trying to keep myself distracted. Watching a lot of tv series, reading, catching up with friends, etc etc. It's helping. :)

Good idea. I know I need to focus on something else, positive thoughts. x

Back