Step 1 Sole Source Is anyone starting tomorrow?

May2012

Hi

I am re-starting after 3.5 years, I lost 50 pounds the first time but since then I have gained second child and put back on those 50 pounds plus a lot more!

Support would be great as I have zero willpower.

Starting weight 26 stone - goal 9/10 stone.

This has to be it!

Hi I tried to restart yesterday but failed have given it another go today so far so good I weighed myself this morning and am 18st so want to lose 8st in the long run depending on how I feel along the way I know I shouldn't but I can't wait to jump on the scales in the morning to see what iv lost as I have zero will power I'm really hoping as i see it come off it will give me the kick up the bum I need!! U can do this we both can x

Hey,
Firstly well done for re-starting :)
Lets keep in touch then - double up on the willpower!?!
I will definitely start tomorrow, I will weigh myself in the morning.
I found it really easy to stick to last time so hopefully that feeling may kick in (please kick in) after I get going.
I can't wait to start weighing less! I do actually feel really heavy and horrid at the moment.
x

I'm embarrassed :( got no clothes that fit iv had all my products and 3.5lts going for a soak then bed to watch eastenders if im snuggled up then theirs no temptation lol ATM iv had wandering thoughts onto food but have managed to say no I don't need it and can't wait to jump on scales in the morning I to sailed through last time loosing 5.5stone in 3months and put it all back on plus a stone if I don't sort it now when will it end??

I know how that feels, I have wardrobes, drawers and suitcases full of clothes that do not fit! I feel like a massive whale :yuk:
Good luck tonight.
x

Morning just come on to wish you good luck!!! U can do it!!! Il pop on later to see how ur coping we have renovated most of the house and got a few last min touches to do this weekend lost 2ib x

Morning, 2lb good start. I have actually started, so far so good (its only been a few hours! ). Scales said 25.11 :eek:
Will keep myself busy and away from the kitchen.
I forgot the joys of drinking water = living in the toilet!
x

Haha! Yes and how cold it makes you :(( good luck I'm sure you can do it x

Hi, how you doing? I'm utterly useless, I have started a fresh today!

Back