Is anyone's else's belly making noises?

suemal

Day 3 and my belly is making some strange gurgling noises,is anyone else got this.Oh plus I've got mega wind!

Yeah it takes a few days for your body to get used to it. Maybe cos it's got all the vitamins in the packs. It should settle down soon.

Hahahaha it's funny you mentioning this becasue this morning I woke up thinking someone was taking their wheely bin out then I realised it was my stomach :D

Good job I am single lol

Mine did this in the first week! My colleagues laughed so much! It sounds like a hungry tummy but without the hunger? Mine passed after a few more days. I also had windy pops... Oh and I felt a little nauseous, I think in my second or third week, after eating the meals. This passed after about 2 days as well. All normal :D

When I did the cambridge diet I looked into this, just wondering what it was. It's called borborygmus and it's just the noise that's made from the fluid and gas moving around. The less food that's in your digestive system, the louder it is!

When I did the cambridge diet I looked into this, just wondering what it was. It's called borborygmus and it's just the noise that's made from the fluid and gas moving around. The less food that's in your digestive system, the louder it is!

Hiiii Caroline, do you remember me fro CD? Are you on Exante now?

Hi Mia, I do! Well, I'm calorie counting but I've been faffing about for the last few months so I've decided to do a month of Exante to kick start me again starting today. I've not gained anything in the last 3 months which is great but I've not lost anything either! How are you doing? You're so close to goal!

Yes so close but beginning to lose motivation now. I started again yesterday but finding it very difficult with 12 creame eggs in the fridge - well there were 12 :(

Not doing too good. I desperatly want to get to goal, and under goal actually but just need to get through the first week again and I'll be fine.

It's great you not putting any weight on in 3 months though. I like Exante, I am sure you will get a good headstart and we'll lose it once and for all. Good luck x

Ah yes the gurgling. Then I had the awful trots - something I'd not experienced on Lipotrim.

Lisa

Back