is back on the waggon after 2/3 months falling off

furrystomper

BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER
Hello all you lovley slimmers, just thought id come and say a lil hello as i been gone for some time as fell off the waggon big style when i decided to call it a day with my relationship!! But im back on it now and happier than ever and this time im going to stay on with the help of minimins lol
I'm also going it alone this time so no class for me, so il say sorry now for all the random questions and stuff im prob gonna ask about syns and things!!! :D:D:D

Helloooooooooooo xx

I'm restarting next Tuesday after 4 months or so off plan but I will be going to class (with OH in tow - bless his 'eart!)

Lovely to 'see' you again xx

Hey hun thanks, glad to see ur getting back on it to....... now i know where to come with my random questions lol :D

Good luck getting back on the wagon! I seem to be falling off/hanging on by a thread!

Welcome back to the pair of you!
As a SW on and offer, several times over, I know what it's like.
You will both make it this time, as I have.
SW is the greatest, and as we all know it works...
Good luck!

Hello again, I wondered where you were, welcome back and good luck with your weight loss, I am doing it alone as well, so you will get lots of motivation from this forum, good to see you again. X

Thanks donnie, loving all the new recipes you been posting too, il be trying some of them :D

welcome back!!!! lovely to see you are getting back on the SW wagon. dont worry about questions! Thats why everyone is here!!!!
good luck! xxx

Back