Is coke zero really ok???..

Wezzybird

Hello I'm on day 6 of slim&save 100%. I previously done LL and lost a huge amount but then babies started coming and the podge is back! I'm not feeling too bad abit weak but I don't think I'm drinking quite as much water as I could. What I really would like to know is, is it really ok to drink coke zero? Does it not make you feel Hungary? I would like some but just not sure?

Im only on day 3 but ive had 1 can every night like a little treat. I read somewhere on here than 1 can a day is fine others drink more. Someone with more experience of s&s will be along soon to help you out x

Hello I'm on day 6 of slim&save 100%. I previously done LL and lost a huge amount but then babies started coming and the podge is back! I'm not feeling too bad abit weak but I don't think I'm drinking quite as much water as I could. What I really would like to know is, is it really ok to drink coke zero? Does it not make you feel Hungary? I would like some but just not sure?

Yes it's fine-it's on the website

http://www.minimins.com/slim-save-diaries/303839-if-first-you-dont-succeed.html

Coke zero is such a treat!! Makes such a difference from just water and its not cheating!! And the cans are cheap to buy! Xx

I bought a huge box of cans and I have one a day, I also see it as a bit of a treat and something to look forward to each day :eek:

That's what I do. Once kids r away to bed & house is tidy & quiet. I sit & have my coke zero lol

What fabulous lives we lead :D

It'll be worth it long term :)

So glad to learn this. Will stock up on coke zero. A previous vlcd TFT plan I was on said that it would knock you out of ketosis

I've stocked up on coke zero too a can a night with a chocolate truffle bar will be my heaven lol

I've stocked up on coke zero too a can a night with a chocolate truffle bar will be my heaven lol

Hi Em ;) Welcome back to the land of VLCD's.. I remember you back from LL days! As you can see I'm back too :p No worries though, we'll get through all this!
I'm sure your clan of lovely little ones will help you along the way! :D

x

yeah coke zero is my life saver, I think the S&S website says you can have 500ml - 600ml a day max ideally, I'm sure I read that the other day on the website but apologise if I'm wrong, I don't know how I would do S&S without it! Em

Yep recommended max 500-600ml a day of fizzy. (Can also have dr pepper zero). I usually have 500ml a day but have had up to 1000ml and been fine.

Hey Minerva!! Yep I'm back, 2 more babies have not been kind to my body, several months in hospital and not being able to walk didn't help mind!! No more babies for me so this is the last time I'll be losing weight!!!

hi futureyummymummy,

although i didnt spend time in hospital having 5 kids has done nothing for my body either, i dont look too bad to say i've had 5....but god does my back feel it some days i can hardly walk its a nightmare for the school run, so same for me no more kids and this will be the last time i need to diet hopefully i've never been slim so i'm looking forward to it and i've seen some lovely clothes that i want lol x

Back