Is exante for me?

Jeshiekah

I just wondered if someone could help me out. I read on the exante website that if you've had cancer you can't use it. But it doesn't really word it that way. It makes it seem like when you're actually having cancer you can't take it. I'm in remission so would I be allowed to use it? Seems like cancer is still getting in my bloody way! :( x

Hi. I think u would be best emailing exante themselves. I've heard they are quite good at replying. Just to be safe cause you don't want to strain ur body to much. You could also try posting this in the main exante forum. U might get more replies

Also it's great to hear u are on the mend and a strong person :)
Good luck xx

honeypop said:
Hi. I think u would be best emailing exante themselves. I've heard they are quite good at replying. Just to be safe cause you don't want to strain ur body to much. You could also try posting this in the main exante forum. U might get more replies

Also it's great to hear u are on the mend and a strong person :)
Good luck xx

I emailed them and they said it should be fine but I should consult my gp before starting anything like that anyway. So I'm going book an appointment next week :D

Hopefully ur go let's u go ahead :) x

Yeah hopefully! Don't want to be stopped from doing it. Had to cancel learning to drive cos of being ill. So annoying.

I know some doctors say no because they aren't familiar with the diet :( maybe have some resources for him x

honeypop said:
I know some doctors say no because they aren't familiar with the diet :( maybe have some resources for him x

Well I reckon I'll still do it even if he says no lol. But I'll take some papers maybe.

Fingers crossed he doesn't :) it's my best friend. And it's about time ur able to do the things u want :)

How long have you been using it for? What have you lost?

I've lost 3 stone on it. I started in October for 2 weeks and lost a stone and came off it for holiday and christmas and new year lol I maintained and only put 4 lb on and then back on it for month on jan 9th to feb14th and fell off the wagon on vday. I still maintained and I started working solutions again last monday and total solution on Monday just past. So maybe all together just under 2 months?? Lol

Wow that's awesome! I can't wait to start it now. I kind of don't want to go to the doctors to ask. Incase he says no. Surely if I take multivitamins I'll be okay. Also are you supposed to have protein every day?

No. The shakes have all ur nutrients in them. I have 2 shakes and one bar a day. The tesco ultra slim bars are allowed and nice.

If ur thinking of doing working solutions then u have 3 shakes a day and a high protein 400 cal meal but weight loss is slower

I have one working solutions day a week. Usually Saturday. Where I have some chicken x

I have cancer for the 6th time (and have had it over the past 14 years) and I am following a VLCD x x

Sorry to hear :(

Eclipse said:
I have cancer for the 6th time (and have had it over the past 14 years) and I am following a VLCD x x

Thanks for sharing. That must be really rough. But the vlcd is still fine? Xx

honeypop said:
No. The shakes have all ur nutrients in them. I have 2 shakes and one bar a day. The tesco ultra slim bars are allowed and nice.

If ur thinking of doing working solutions then u have 3 shakes a day and a high protein 400 cal meal but weight loss is slower

I have one working solutions day a week. Usually Saturday. Where I have some chicken x

To be honest I don't think I'd want to decide my own protein food. Just Incase it had too many calories or fat or something in it x

Back