is feeling on top of the world

auntieknickers

I'm feeling on top of the world tonight, my jeans kept falling down so i though i'd get my smaller ones out of the bottom of the wardrobe (there are many sizes in there lol), and they fitted :wee: and their a size 16 :eek: started of a size 20:cry:, i must admit that some of them were a bit snug lol but i dont care i got them on lol.

but i'm still in need of some advice, i got a week away with the kids in butlins in 11 days time and not sure whether to take my shakes or just eat healthy as ive paid for breakfast and dinner?

Last edited:
Great about the jeans hey well done !!

Its tricky !!!

How do you feel about getting back on if you have a break will you find it easy ?
I had a break last year on lipotrim and I found it very hard getting back on tbh some ppl find it easy though

Probs wasn't much help was I ??!!

That's amazing! I say play it safe if you decide to just eat healthily - take your S&S products with you anyways. You may find there's no real healthy choices in the breakfast buffet for instance. I would suggest having something from S&S for breakfast instead of the Butlins food even if you've paid for it tbh, and then for lunch and dinner having lean protein and salad. Either way though, you're doing so well! :)

whooooo!!! well done!!!

To be honest, ifgo well off track I find it reallllllly hard to get back on to it, depends how determined you are to get back.

Hi

Just to say I went to Butlins in February and the food was anything but healthy... I put on 4pounds and that was with having a CD shake at lunchtime instead of food!

Alex
X

Congratulations Hun!
Your nearly half way to goal too x x

With regard to Butlins, no one can really answer the question for you.
I would ask myself the following, is it worth it?
You're 7 weeks in and doing great, if you eat 'normally' how likely are you to get back on the wagon?
If you choose to eat 'normally' then don't get back on the wagon, will you remember the holiday as the reason you did not succeed rather than a week of family fun?
Either way the choice is yours Hun x x

Good luck with the decision and congrats again on the SIZE 16's (v.jealous x x)

Beth xx

That's amazing!!! Well done you! I'm just about to start s&s next week for the first time! I'm a size 22 and can't imagine getting into a 16! You must be thrilled!!! How long did it take you to get there and how much did you lose to drop 3 dress sizes?

Big pat on the back to you x

Thanks all for your replys I'm still on cloud 9 and spent last night washing all my size 16 jeans didn't realise how many i had lol. I've decided to have the week of with the kids don't think i will be able to sit in a room of people eating, i know it will be hard to get back on track buy in so determined :) after 7 weeks in not willing to give up yet

Good for you AuntieKnickers,
Have a fab holiday, relax and enjoy. You might find you're that focused that you pick the healthy options without really thinking about it x x
Don't forget to update us when you get back though x x
Beth x

Well done in getting the jeans on! Just goes to show this diet does work :)

Hope you have a great time with the kids at Butlins, we were meant to go in May but cancelled it, hoping to take the LO soon though :)

xo.

Back