is fizzy water ok

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fatnfedup, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. fatnfedup

fatnfedup Member

Hi there, :wave_cry:
    I have finally reached day 5 on LT i have tried it 3 times over the last few weeks and never managed to get past day 3, so i am really chuffed with myself.
    It has killed my social life though i turned down an invitation to my mates barbi today cause i didnt trust myself and what a gorgeous day! they are all getting drunk and i am stuck at home, never mind when i am a size 10 it will be well worth it.
    Could someone please tell me if its ok to drink fizzy water cause i have been drinking bottles of the stuff. :confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Full Member

I think so, yes. I'm sure I've read somewhere (maybe LT website) that it was ok to drink this. You only can't drink diet drinks because of the citric acid - apparently it affects ketosis - but you should be fine with the carbonated water. Know what you mean about your social life. We are off to Ascot in a couple of weeks and I am dreading it! Going with a group of friends and I am already thinking up excuses as to why I'm not drinking or eating! x
  4. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Not 100% but I think its just flavored and tonic water you cant have
  5. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Sparkling water is fine but dont add any lemon etc to it. Wouldn't reccommend it though, its vile!
  6. fatnfedup

fatnfedup Member

I do hope its ok i would hate to have messed it up with water of all things.
    How long have you been on LT sarah?
    fatothin you are such an inspiration well done you look a totally different person you must feel amazing.

I am really pleased with myself to have reached day 5 i tried 2 weeks ago but couldn't cope with it i dont think i was in the right frame of mind, i can't wait till wednesday.
    Today has been the hardest cause i have had to cook a dinner for my 4 yr old (i tried to get her to have LT even told her it was from Mcdonalds but she was having none of it lol) but i have just sat with her while she ate it and i am still here to tell the tale :p
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.