Is glad the weekend is over!

syanna

Well I dont know about you lot but I am glad to be back at work.

Since Thursday all I seamed to have done is drink, eat and drink some more!!

Thursday was my hubbys bday so we went out to pub for tea and drinks with friends which turned into drinking till 3am at our house. Friday we had friends and their two kids over to stay so another few bottles of vine.. Saturday we went to a wedding night do, I had a bottle of vine before we went out, and finished the night with a pizza!!

Sunday night, we had forgot to go shopping for anything for tea so ended up getting mum and dad to buy us a chinky! Then monday we had the morning at Tropical world with the kids followed by a pub lunch, (Fish sandwich and chips). Plus some time over the weekend i have eaten an easter egg!!

Luckily, my mum bought me a massive fruit hamper for easter instead of chocolate so this morning I have had an orange, Pear and just about to open a Kiwi!

God knows what fridays weighin will be like. I will have to be super good for the next few days!!!

goodluck and dont worry a lot of people have those kinda weekends , whats important is the mindset after to get started again and you sound like your doing okay.. fruit for breakkie yummmm lol xx

Back