Is herbalife good?

Pinknails2012

Gold Member
Someone on my fb is promoting it and i asked him about it but wanted to know is it worth it? Im not gonna be using it alot just one meal replacement every day like breakfast or lunch just the shakes, just for the last few pounds then im planning to maintain, should i get some? How much is the shakes?

i love the shakes, think my tubs are about £19/21?

Thanks, I looked on amazon so i got an idea then im gonna ask him how much he can get them for, the vanilla one sounds nice i might give it a try i dont want a liquid diet as i know they dont work out well in the long run but would have one for breakie or lunch then stick with sw the rest of the meals just to lose these few extra pounds

Vanilla is the only one I hate, it's got a funny taste to it but it's down to personal preference.
Cookies and cream are nice :)

I like Vanilla, it's very versatile and I like Cappuccino and Chocolate as well. Vanilla + Cappuccino is my breakfast favourite at the moment. Not a big fan of Cookies & Cream, hate Strawberry and I have yet to try Tropical Fruit and Toffee Apple.

You can go crazy on the tablets, depending on what you want/need/can afford. They're good but most of them you have to take three times a day.

You def want to get the Herbal Beverage (aka the Shrink Drink). They come in three flavours. I prefer having them cold.

You have to get the herbal tea. It is amazing at giving you energy. I love tropical and chocolate, although I add orange essence to the choc one to make it like a chocolate orange.

Back