Is it bad....

Lou_Lou

... that I had white fish and 2 spoons of veg today and one shake?

Hun r u Ssing or doing Aam xx

Im on day 26 of sole soure

Youd be allowed that on aam so i wouldnt worry too much. but stop there and dont let it turn into a feast.

Hiya Lou
You should really have your other 2 packs - otherwize you are missing out on the nutrients, vitamins you need for the day...

Get shaking girlie :D :p

Im going to make a muffin later with the other two.

I couldnt help it :( been feeling hungry for ages, and I almost gave into chinese, but didnt :D

Aww,
don't beat yourself up about it, it could've been a lot worse, just call it your ' add a nibble day!!:D '

Well done for not turning it into a feast - as Happee said :)

Enjoy your muffin

WHY DID YOU CAVE? You seemed ok on the phone last night. Have your other 2 packs and no more. Just think Tues you can eat. Not long now.

Hi Lou, Dont worry I sometimes get a desperate urge to eat something and have found that the best thing I can do is to make the day an AAM day (or as I prefer to call it ADD A MOUTHFUL!!)it always takes away the feeling that I need to eat and it hasnt affected my losses at all, I've still lost 26lbs in 5weeks. I know that it probably doesnt work for everyone but the odd AAm does for me and I'm sure because I let myself do it it stops me sabotaging my diet completely or picking at stuff I shouldnt,

Nikki

Last edited:
Thanks, Im not eatting some choc ice cream.... mmmm its nice!

Back