Is it best .....???

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Cavycrazy, 12 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    To have a longer session on the x-trainer at a slower pace or a shorter session but at a faster pace. :confused:

I have noticed I can do more if I do go a bit slower but wondering if its still giving me a good workout. I still feel cream crackered after it. :D :D :D :D

Deb x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlygirl

curlygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I think its more about keeping your heart rate up cause thats when you burn you fat!

I would think it would be better to do it a little faster and for a little less time, then you can concentrate on building the time up every few times you go on.

At the end of the day, whatever way you are doing it, its better that sitting on your bum!

i have a cross trainer upstairs that is just collecting dust, I just don't have the motivation to go on it, I'd rather watch corrie!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.