Is It For Me..?

littlelindy

I am considering doing CD if i cant start losing this weight in the next few weeks but got a few questions..

Does it matter what size you are..?

Does it work for everyone..?

Is it the bigger you are the more weight you lose to begin..?

ave read that some people are losing around 9lb in a week, whats the average weekly weight loss?

sorry for all the questions lol!

xx

Hiya

Doesn't matter what size you are but depending on BMI you may not be able to do Soul Source (BMI25+1 stone needed to be allowed to do SS).

Usually bigger people tend to lose some more weight, because they have more water weight on them too etc!

I think the average loss on SS is about 1 stone a a month, not sure about the losses on the other plans.

The diet does work for everyone but you have to have the right mindset for it. It's a very drastic diet, no other food etc and some people find it's not their cup of tea and food-including diets are better for them!

Good luck!

Hiya

Doesn't matter what size you are but depending on BMI you may not be able to do Soul Source (BMI25+1 stone needed to be allowed to do SS).

Thanks for replying.. what is soul source..?

my BMI is 28.2

xx

Sole Source is when you just have packs plus water, no food. With a BMI of 28.2 you would be allowed to do SS.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Sole Source is when you just have packs plus water, no food. With a BMI of 28.2 you would be allowed to do SS.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

WOW.. you look fantastic..!! well done on your weight loss.. can i ask if you had to work hard at the gym to tone up..?

xx

Hey littlelindy!

By the looks of it you have very close stats to me. I'm 5ft3 and my start weight was 11st6 (160lbs). As long as you're 10st 10 or over (so you'll be BMI 25 + 1st) then you'll be allowed to do SS.

The general rule is that the heavier you are the faster you will lose as your body has to work harder to keep operating and therefore you are burning more calories just to operate everyday. But that isn't a hard and fast rule. A heavy person can have a slow metabolism, just as a lighter person can have a fast metabolism.

I lost 8lbs in my first week and although it's not official til tomorrow when I see my CDC it looks like i've lost another 7lbs this week. This is actually faster than I had imagined and I wouldn't be surprised if I only lost 1 or 2lb next week or even STS. The diet is good but it doesn't perform miracles!

This is actually faster than I had imagined and I wouldn't be surprised if I only lost 1 or 2lb next week or even STS. The diet is good but it doesn't perform miracles!

Great attitude - really nice to see amongst all the "feel like giving up even though I've lost 1st in 3 days but STS on day 4" kind of threads :)

xx

Back