Is it impossible to have a family when you have PCOS. `

Hi like all the posts before me it is very possible by son was eight when I found out I was pregnant again after being told when he was around 2 that I had pcos I had nearly given up and than as I relaxed and started to come to terms with it that I would have no more along came my daughter she took 7 years of trying but we got there in the end x

I have just heard that my friend has just had a beautiful baby daughter. She has PCOS and was told she would never have kids. She fell pregnant, and because of what the doctor told her she did not believe she was pregnant (despite 8 positive tests and a scan) until her daughter arrived! She was convinced that they had got it wrong!
It is possible to get pregnant with PCOS. Get a referral and a second opinion!

I don't think they are correct to be honest.

I have had PCOS since I was 14 years old.

I have two daughters 6 and 4 years old. Everybody is different I was told at the time it would be harder for me to have children when I was old enough. However I feel pregnant really easily. :)

Chin up and get a second opinion from a specialized doctor not the GP because to be honest in my experience GP's do seem a little clueless when it comes to PCOS.

Back