is it just me

Well i say have an amazing time away coz u have all your life to sort your weight off.x

That's True! Other than visiting a friend for a couple of days I think this will be it for holidays for me this year. X

Haha your so so busy hun but u deseve it. How many apple crumbles do u think u wil have on this hol.x

I'm not sure as I'm not sure where we will eat in the evenings? I'm guessing that we will have at least one Cream Tea, that's gonna be loads of PP isn't it :-( x

Im 2 pound up from wi and i have been all week. Its eitha bein greedy and havin that cake and its payin me back or that aunty flo should b here any day. I dont deserve a a gain tho ive been totaly on plan. Im stayin focuse tho coz i dont want to c the scales go further up.x

Im 2 pound up from wi and i have been all week. Its eitha bein greedy and havin that cake and its payin me back or that aunty flo should b here any day. I dont deserve a a gain tho ive been totaly on plan. Im stayin focuse tho coz i dont want to c the scales go further up.x

Has AF still not shown? What's she playing at! I wouldn't worry about the Cake, it wasn't exactly 100pts! It's probably just AF causing havoc! Stay positive Sweetie :) You can get through this! X

Has AF still not shown? What's she playing at! I wouldn't worry about the Cake, it wasn't exactly 100pts! It's probably just AF causing havoc! Stay positive Sweetie :) You can get through this! X

She hasnt hun but she should b on her way. Shes messing my weight loss up. I think your rite about the cake coz even tho it was ten points i had saved sum in the week so it should have covered it.x

She hasnt hun but she should b on her way. Shes messing my weight loss up. I think your rite about the cake coz even tho it was ten points i had saved sum in the week so it should have covered it.x

Definitely don't stress about the cake, stress can stop AF in her tracks! X

Oh no im guna destress.x:)

Chill and think happy thoughts :) And think of the fact I won't be constantly replying to u for the next 5 days ;-) x

Hope you're doing ok Trina, are u gonna miss me then ;-) x

Im already missin u hun. I do wana eat my body weight in choc today tho.x

Ill let u eat the body of a fly in chocolate ;-) x

Back