is it just me

I'm that kind of nice girl :) Do u have any Pts left for Toast? Don't do it if you have 0 left!!! X

I'm that kind of nice girl :) Do u have any Pts left for Toast? Don't do it if you have 0 left!!! X

No im ok tho its passed. My water intake has been realy crap this week for sum reason. Im going to up it 2moz tho. Stil realy bloated still no a.f eitha and because of that i no im looking at a gain this week.x

No im ok tho its passed. My water intake has been realy crap this week for sum reason. Im going to up it 2moz tho. Stil realy bloated still no a.f eitha and because of that i no im looking at a gain this week.x

What is Aunty Flo playing at?!? Make sure u up those fluids as u know that's a big part of our monthlies too, when I was having my gynae problems I had to drink tonnes and tonnes of water to replenish myself. And well done for resisting :) x

What is Aunty Flo playing at?!? Make sure u up those fluids as u know that's a big part of our monthlies too, when I was having my gynae problems I had to drink tonnes and tonnes of water to replenish myself. And well done for resisting :) x

Yeh but how much is 2 much water. There was a woman up my road that died doing the lighter life coz she drank 2 much water. It always scares me.x

Yeh but how much is 2 much water. There was a woman up my road that died doing the lighter life coz she drank 2 much water. It always scares me.x

I remember reading that in the Daily Mail! I reckon you're a long way off that lol x

And it was in the closer mag 2. Ok so im gud with 8 pints of water then.x

Can u seriously drink that much water?!? I'd be on the loo all day! X

Can u seriously drink that much water?!? I'd be on the loo all day! X

Erm yeh haha. My bodys kind of got used to it now so instead of going 20 times i mite go ten haha. Its exercise up and down the stairs tho. Think ive only had maybe 4 pints 2day and the weekend and i can tell aswel. I Drink it with a straw 2 so it goes down easier.x

Erm yeh haha. My bodys kind of got used to it now so instead of going 20 times i mite go ten haha. Its exercise up and down the stairs tho. Think ive only had maybe 4 pints 2day and the weekend and i can tell aswel. I Drink it with a straw 2 so it goes down easier.x

You like to suck rather than gulp ;-) x

I have major problems with water! I drink about 1-2 cups of any liquid all day and 1 during the night :/ no wonder i get so many headaches!

I have major problems with water! I drink about 1-2 cups of any liquid all day and 1 during the night :/ no wonder i get so many headaches!

Oh dear, that's no good Sarah! Your poor Kidneys! X

I don't drink much either.

Even when I'm at the gym/in classes, I barely drink anything.
I'll drink if I'm thirsty, but it's not very often.
Never have drunk much tbh.

And I actually find if I drink too much, I can feel it sloshing around in my belly and I end up feeling worse.
Really annoying during classes.

I don't drink much either.

Even when I'm at the gym/in classes, I barely drink anything.
I'll drink if I'm thirsty, but it's not very often.
Never have drunk much tbh.

And I actually find if I drink too much, I can feel it sloshing around in my belly and I end up feeling worse.
Really annoying during classes.

Did u mention that when u went to get seen about feeling Dizzy n Lightheaded? It might have been the cause, dehydration has funny effects on the body! Imagine your car with no oil and water! X

A.f has arrived so i can take my pill woohoo. Loads more water 2day im very bloated. I never used to drink alot of water either but since doing ww i havd done and say like the weekend at yesterday i didnt i can tell a big difference coz i just feel rubbish and have no energy.x

Back