is it just me

Oh no hun how cum? Im gud. You wil b glad to no ive had my lunch and tea 2day. That twix last nite didnt taste as gud as i remember. Think its coz i didnt want it but i had it to bulk up my cals.x

Well Done on your lunch and dinner, I don't think I've ever missed a meal, I don't need a watch as my belly tells me what the time is! My day was rubbish as a boisterous boy in my daughters class decided to scratch her on the face and the school lied to cover it up, I was furious and now have a complaint with the Head Teacher going through! I went straight to the top as I want this nipped in the bud, who does he think he is scratching a 5 year old little girl in the face!!! X

Aww no is she ok. U Did right hun dont let them get away with it. I hate kids who bully others. Hope she ok poor mite. Well u did bril chick and im realy proud of u staying on track after the day uve had. Ooh im excited for u for 2moz. You guna do well. Bet u cant wait for your first weigh in.x

Aww no is she ok. U Did right hun dont let them get away with it. I hate kids who bully others. Hope she ok poor mite. Well u did bril chick and im realy proud of u staying on track after the day uve had. Ooh im excited for u for 2moz. You guna do well. Bet u cant wait for your first weigh in.x

She's ok other than the almighty scratch down her cheek :-( Thank you for showing concern, you're such a sweetie.

I was brought up in a household where food was used emotionally and that's what I really need to get out the habit of, I can (and have proved this week!) that I can easily survive on 3 meals, Milk for tea and a couple of small snacks, using food to express my emotions is not needed nor wanted anymore!

WI tomorrow just terrifies me, if I lost 1.5lb that would be amazing as that would be mean if I carried on in the fashion it would only take me another 13Weeks to lose my whole 21lbs but to be honest as long as I see a loss I will be happy to lose 0.5lb! X

You will do great hun dont worry. Let me no how u get on wont u. Gud luck fingers crossed 4 u.x

Have updated my diary with my result :) x

I've been so naughty! I had three dairy milk bars yesterday! I don't know what's got into me. I'm sitting here forcing myself not to get up and get biscuits.

Ive eaten rubish 4 2 days now and im so bloated. I actualy feel shocking after eating so badly. Im trying to behave myself now tho coz i dnt want a gain 4 monday just hope i can undo sum of the damage and sts.x

Those three dairy milks I had on wednesday really upset my stomach yesterday :( I still managed to go out for dinner to a buffet restaurant, but it meant that I ate sensibly (3 small slices of pizza and a handful of chips) rather than stuffing my face like everyone else (I was quietly counting how many times people were getting their plates refilled, it was shocking!) and I didn't have any dessert even though there was all you can eat chocolate gateau, cheesecake, eton mess, ice cream with toppings....

Ive eaten rubish 4 2 days now and im so bloated. I actualy feel shocking after eating so badly. Im trying to behave myself now tho coz i dnt want a gain 4 monday just hope i can undo sum of the damage and sts.x

Hope your behaving yourself is going well Sweetie, keeping everyone crossed for Monday. X

Hi girls. well i had a realy bad week last week and its wi 2day and it says ive put 4 pound on. I am anoyed coz it took me 2 week to loose those 4 pound and 1 to put them back on. So its my first day today of pp. Im realy guna give it my all. Im sick of loosing the same couple of pounds and then putting them back on. Wish me luck. i need to do this.x

Hi girls. well i had a realy bad week last week and its wi 2day and it says ive put 4 pound on. I am anoyed coz it took me 2 week to loose those 4 pound and 1 to put them back on. So its my first day today of pp. Im realy guna give it my all. Im sick of loosing the same couple of pounds and then putting them back on. Wish me luck. i need to do this.x

Good Luck Sweetie,you can do this. X

Realy good. Got to figure out whats for lunch. Im getting abit hungry now and the kids have eaten al the fruit. Do you eat whenever or do u stop afta a certain time at nite. Ive seen a few that say they dont eat after 7.x

Realy good. Got to figure out whats for lunch. Im getting abit hungry now and the kids have eaten al the fruit. Do you eat whenever or do u stop afta a certain time at nite. Ive seen a few that say they dont eat after 7.x

I eat right up until bedtime if I'm hungry lol, I normally save 3pp ish for the evening so I can use the last of my milk in a coffee and have something yummy with it. X

I eat whenever as well.
Like tonight, I've just had a very late dinner (will explain in my own thread shortly).
If I stopped eating after 7, I would've had 12 points left today and been starving.
I know you shouldn't eat too close to bedtime, but I do it quite often and it's not cause me a problem so far *touches wood*

I eat whenever as well.
Like tonight, I've just had a very late dinner (will explain in my own thread shortly).
If I stopped eating after 7, I would've had 12 points left today and been starving.
I know you shouldn't eat too close to bedtime, but I do it quite often and it's not cause me a problem so far *touches wood*

I think it's just the old eat when you're hungry thing, if you wasn't hungry in the evening don't eat but if you are, do eat! LOL! How are you getting on Trina? X

Back