is it just me

Dam rite you will b. Thats the spirit!!! :) we wil face the scales in the morning and go from there.xx

Thanks. I just thought the only person stopping me from losing weight was me! I've lost 2 stone in the past. I can do it again.
Thanks for putting up with me haha x

I lost 4 stone in o4 just by cutting down and eating beter and I neva put the weight bak on. I always maintained at around 11.3 . Then I just pigged out at the end of last year and went to 12.2 so that was my starting weight for w.w. Im at 11.9 as of last weigh in!! Your rite tho if you want sumthing that bad you will do everything in your power to achieve it. It is us who stops ourself from cracking on I think it comes down to thinking that if we have a bad day we have failed and thats not the case.w.w is suposed to be a way ov living so does it matter that we mite have cake or pizza or pig out once in a while, thats life hun. :)

Part of my problem is I let one bad day over spill to the next cos I think oh well what's the point but not anymore.
I put off exercise too which when dieting is daft!
My goal weight is between 10.5-11 so I have about 3 stone to lose and I ain't going to get far like this!x

The thing I learnt is that u have to do it for you and nobody else. Thats exactly what I used to say oh ive ruined it now so whats the point!! There is a point tho and one day wont ruin your diet. Ive had a good old pig out and worked hard the rest of the week and still lost. Its all in the mind. You can achieve anything you put your mind to.x

It's weird how up til now I believed in every other area of life I could achieve anything I wanted to but I have always thought food had control as when I am emotional I turn to food for comfort. It's only recently I have realised how ridiculous that seems c

Its good tho that u realise all these things. You will achieve it. I used to wake up hoping that by some miricle id be slim!! Ididnt want to wait months to feel slim but the thing that itlearnt is that the slower it comes off the more ofa chance it will stay off.x

Its good tho that u realise all these things. You will achieve it. I used to wake up hoping that by some miricle id be slim!! Ididnt want to wait months to feel slim but the thing that itlearnt is that the slower it comes off the more ofa chance it will stay off.x

Exactly. I was looking for some miracle pill or something- I shall not hold my breath haha x

Well they wernt that kind. 1.2 pound off. I just dont get it ive been realy good all week infact I havent eaten all my points (im doing discover) my first week I lost 3 pound and from then on its 1 pound a week. I no its stil a loss but I just dont think that reflects the hard work ive put in this week. Bit gutted realy!!!x

Well I cant do classes and gym cos I have my daughter with me but we do try to get out and go for a walk. We did 1 hour yestday all up hill. I no its not the same but its all I can do realy with her. Do you think that maybe I havent eaten enough. I get 22 discover points a day and I use 2 of them on milk and somedays have only been eating 16!! Do you think it might make a dif if I eat all my points???x

Heyy.

I've been doing discover for a few weeks now, first week I lost 8lb, since then I've only had 1lb losses (weigh again tomorrow but had a cheeky look this morning and it said 2lb, need to check though as was on different scales to usual). I usually eat a couple under my points (I get 20) and I don't do loads of exercise, but walk for at least half hour daily, plus a gym class once a week. I know losses are supposed to slow but it is disheartening when I know I try so hard! Try to stick with it, at least it's off not on! Xx

Wow 8 pound thats great!!! Im not going to go off the rails cos it doesnt feel like a diet to me. Im realy enjoying eating dif things. It is disheartening but this week im going to eat at least 20 of my points and on a nite thats it me and the dog are going to pound the pavement!!!x

I think thats where ive gone wrong, not eating enough! Yeh im going to start walking the dog on a nite! Its hard work in itself cos shes a boxer and is realy strong so my arms feel like theyve been pulled out of the sockets!!x

Well they wernt that kind. 1.2 pound off. I just dont get it ive been realy good all week infact I havent eaten all my points (im doing discover) my first week I lost 3 pound and from then on its 1 pound a week. I no its stil a loss but I just dont think that reflects the hard work ive put in this week. Bit gutted realy!!!x

That's still a loss :) have you seen the thread with the pics of a pound of fat? When you see it you realise how much it really is.
I think maybe try eating more of your points and see how that goes. Plus is you think a pound a week equals 3.5 stone a year it's encouraging. Keep your chin up :) xx

Hey lucy! Yeh I have and I no I should be happy but it just doesnt seem to have done my week justice!!! It is totm 2day so maybe its that. How did you get on.x:)

I weighed in at 13st 5.5. I aren't sure if it's a good thing though because my scales are so dodgy. I don't want to be yay I've lost 2lbs because I could weigh myself tomorrow and be 13st 9!
But I'm doing good today, just done my 30 day shred DVD- knackered! Hoping to do it daily so fingers crossed I will actually weigh 13st 5.5 or less next week :) xx

Thank you :)

I worked harder on that DVD in 20 mins than I did when I went to the gym for an hour! I may be a fitness DVD convert x

Back